Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
chuck5631

Epicenter

8 comments in this topic

[AK]
Members
4 posts
7,316 battles

Please get rid of Epicenter Game mod. In my opinion it is an experiment that needs to end. Every time it comes up it destroys my interest in playing this game and ends my day in any wargaming product. 

• Cool 1
  • Bad 3

[BUOY]
Members
325 posts
3,468 battles

I dont know why people dont like this mode. I love this mode!

maybe its because of tater teammates who just rush in the middle, get radared and dead within 4 minutes of the game. The goal of this mode is patience which some players lack as they have suicidal tendencies. 

doesnt matter if the center ring is captured by enemies, your goal is to keep your DDs alive and they will be the ones to win you this game. unless you have the tater DDs. I have won countless battles by being the last DD alive in these maps, or by doing massive damage while keeping the center contested.

[SALVO]
Members
17,700 posts
18,486 battles
1 hour ago, chuck5631 said:

Please get rid of Epicenter Game mod. In my opinion it is an experiment that needs to end. Every time it comes up it destroys my interest in playing this game and ends my day in any wargaming product. 

There is not one bloody thing wrong with Epicenter.  (And I'd call it a battle mode, not a game mode.  To me, "game modes" are coop, randoms, operations, ranked battles, and clan battles, whereas "battle modes" are Standard, Domination, and Epicenter.)

Epicenter is essentially the opposite in concept to Domination.  Domination tends to spread teams across the map, whereas Epicenter tends to focus the team around the center of the map.  Both are good.

Frankly, it's completely beyond me why people think that Epicenter is OMG OMG the end of the world.  It's a perfectly good battle mode.  The only time that Epicenter was a pain was on the old version of Tears of the Desert, and that was because it was a bad combination of map and battle mode.  The center ring was surrounded by 2 chains of islands, with each team spawning behind those island chains.  Now, Tears Epicenter is vastly better because the 2 teams spawn in a way that those 2 island chains are 90o offset from the spawn locations.

If I had to choose which was my favorite battle mode, I'd pick Epicenter.

[ZIPPO]
Members
1,589 posts
3,603 battles
1 hour ago, chuck5631 said:

Kicking old school

g145454469453801113.jpg

I like it because it's something different, my only issue is the players that can't seem to adapt to the play mode because it's too difficult for their little minds to grasp something so different

Members
167 posts
2,890 battles
11 minutes ago, Psycodiver said:

Kicking old school

g145454469453801113.jpg

I like it because it's something different, my only issue is the players that can't seem to adapt to the play mode because it's too difficult for their little minds to grasp something so different

bunny with a pancake. priceless. 

Sign in to follow this