Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
buddahcjcc

What kind of system do you need to stream this?

4 comments in this topic

Members
24 posts
108 battles

I discovered the joys of streaming. Yay. My first idea was playing World of Warplanes, with "Ride of the Valkeries" on repeat for the music. It was awesome. However the stream drops to like 2 fps when I actually get into a fight so Im assuming my machine or internet (I have the best package available) isnt up to snuff for this, so, streamer people, what kind of a machine do you need to stream this game?

For reference I have AMD FX-4100 4 ghz (quad core sadly) processor
24 GB RAM

GT 740 graphics card
Nothing else relevant I can think of

Edited by buddahcjcc

[ALM_]
Members
49 posts
3,044 battles
1 hour ago, buddahcjcc said:

I discovered the joys of streaming. Yay. My first idea was playing World of Warplanes, with "Ride of the Valkeries" on repeat for the music. It was awesome. However the stream drops to like 2 fps when I actually get into a fight so Im assuming my machine or internet (I have the best package available) isnt up to snuff for this, so, streamer people, what kind of a machine do you need to stream this game?

For reference I have AMD FX-4100 4 ghz (quad core sadly) processor
24 GB RAM

GT 740 graphics card
Nothing else relevant I can think of

It is your graphic card. You could use lower quality video configuration, and increase fps, but it would probably not be good to watch.

You would need some better good graphic card and probably good monitor (resolution wise), but your program could probably stream better than you see it monitor, though.

There is a wows requirements page, that you could use to help you. But my page in my language don't show it!

Sign in to follow this