Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Heed_04

Black Ships, Thank You Wargaming

4 comments in this topic

[TNG]
Members
7 posts
9,362 battles

At first I was a real skeptic about the addition of Black ships (Tirpitz Black, etc) as a money grab.  That said, I now think they are a great addition to the game.  Really great skins and good ship choices.  Have really enjoyed their addition and hope Wargaming does the same thing next year.  (Perhaps with Kidd, Prince Eugen, Kii, and Roma ;-) OR go with tier 7 Black ships... and maybe add some pirate captains to go with them, like Black Beard...)

• Cool 1
  • Boring 3

[4HIM]
Members
1,956 posts
4,786 battles

Yeah, they need an RN black ship (Hood perhaps?) and a Russian (not sure which one.  Molotov or Oktobutt, not a lot of Russian premiums).  Though the Viking Longboat in black would probably look pretty cool.  

Though I'm not a huge fan of the all black look.  At times the Mass B just looks like a BB shaped black blob.  Needs some contrast details in the skin.  But I'm glad to have a Mass at a bit of a discount.  

[PIZZA]
[PIZZA]
Members
185 posts
3,910 battles

I can't say I like that they are separate ships instead of the Black being sold as another permanent camo.  I have a permanent camo (that I really want to use) for Tirpitz so they purposely made it to where I would need to buy two ships (around $90 for two of the same ship).  Now I can't decide which Tirpitz to buy so oh well. 

Edited by 0NutsNBolts0

[DUDE_]
Members
3,095 posts
13,169 battles
1 hour ago, Heed_04 said:

At first I was a real skeptic about the addition of Black ships (Tirpitz Black, etc) as a money grab.  That said, I now think they are a great addition to the game.  Really great skins and good ship choices.  Have really enjoyed their addition and hope Wargaming does the same thing next year.  (Perhaps with Kidd, Prince Eugen, Kii, and Roma ;-) OR go with tier 7 Black ships... and maybe add some pirate captains to go with them, like Black Beard...)

Before you continue to thank...remember who the customer is.

Sign in to follow this