Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
crazyferret23777

Best build for Kron?

4 comments in this topic

Members
252 posts
5,181 battles

Just purchased her a few minutes ago and would like to know what are the best cpt skills for her? I have a 15pt cpt. How about the upgrade slots? Please share any builds that you have done and think they work great. Can't wait to sail her! :)

[DAKI]
Beta Testers
2,442 posts
4,041 battles

easy , stealth and fire extinguisher build. you could probably do radar mod instead in slot 2, but its only a 4 second increase.  -5% to not catching fire, is nice since you will be a lot. Fire duration is 45 seconds, so i feel like rudder shift may be a better choice for that slot. It reduces the burn time by 6 seconds if you opt for it, but youre already getting some help from captain skills.

image.png.b980b9376a54956c45d9f1a70028f623.png

image.png.3e7b31abf2fd20aa293245a817a7ff13.png

Members
95 posts
28 battles

As far as captain skills, I'd say it's a ship that doesn't rely on them too much. To the extent that you might consider whether you want to dedicate a captain to Kronshtadt, or use that high-skill captain on another ship and use the Kronshtadt as a trainer.

The three real no-brainers are Priority Target, Concealment Expert (because I always run these), as well as Superintendent (because you have radar). I happened to have these on my 19pt Okhotnik guy, so I've just been using that captain.

It's hard to argue against the upgrade setup shown by @Hanger_18 above.

[DAKI]
Beta Testers
2,442 posts
4,041 battles
11 minutes ago, jss78 said:

To the extent that you might consider whether you want to dedicate a captain to Kronshtadt,

pretty sure thats my moskva captain tbh. cant check now, but i cant see anything i would change. 

Sign in to follow this