Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
B_A_Problem

CV rework feed back on if players even want to play CV's anymore after rework.

8 comments in this topic

[-DTS-]
Members
40 posts
2,821 battles

Seeing all this info on the rework of the CV's and the way WG is going to basically make the people that have CV's researched force play them. Because they haven't offered people the choice if they want to keep grinding the lines after the rework. How does WG know people want to keep playing the CV lines? Maybe WG should take a poll or a survey with the people that own CV's and see if they even want to keep playing them. For me I pretty much would like all the XP I researched back and credits I spent on the CV's because its gonna be a big change and one I am not gonna care to play again. So it would be nice if WarGaming gave the players a choice instead of forcing players to keep playing the CV's that they are not gonna want to have anything to do with. I know if I had the choice when I started playing the carrier lines then I wouldn't of started going down the lines and wasting my credits and time on the carriers. It would be nice just to get the exchange of XP and credits and also able to have the captains set back to be rest on the skills. I don't know what anyone else thinks but would be nice to see what people think about not having a choice? So here is some feedback for ya Wargaming.

[BUOY]
Members
325 posts
3,501 battles
37 minutes ago, B_A_Problem said:

Seeing all this info on the rework of the CV's and the way WG is going to basically make the people that have CV's researched force play them. Because they haven't offered people the choice if they want to keep grinding the lines after the rework. How does WG know people want to keep playing the CV lines? Maybe WG should take a poll or a survey with the people that own CV's and see if they even want to keep playing them. For me I pretty much would like all the XP I researched back and credits I spent on the CV's because its gonna be a big change and one I am not gonna care to play again. So it would be nice if WarGaming gave the players a choice instead of forcing players to keep playing the CV's that they are not gonna want to have anything to do with. I know if I had the choice when I started playing the carrier lines then I wouldn't of started going down the lines and wasting my credits and time on the carriers. It would be nice just to get the exchange of XP and credits and also able to have the captains set back to be rest on the skills. I don't know what anyone else thinks but would be nice to see what people think about not having a choice? So here is some feedback for ya Wargaming.

I think WG did publish an article with all this info. I dont play CV now and will not in the future with such a bad rework.. so i dont care

[RLGN]
Members
8,694 posts
17,952 battles

Less WON'T play them, then CAN'T play them.

I know some folk love the new controls, but I can't use them worth spit.

It's seriously bad. It feels like when I first started playing Tanks and had no idea what I was doing. (I still basically don't because I usually die so fast I can't learn anything; I've muddled through on being carried I expect; and had a few nice rounds that can only be attributed to noob's luck; but I basically haven't played in six months because I can't deal with the pacing of the game.)

When I started playing ships I didn't have problems to the same level I'm having now with this 'rework.'

Edited by Estimated_Prophet
  • Cool 1

[PQUOD]
Members
454 posts
6,893 battles

It will definitely be a change, starting over with something new. I haven't had a chance to try the beta testing. Just been watching videos on you tube. I will wait and see how it goes. If I can play it and have fun I'll keep playing CV's. If not, I'll play other ships.

[-DTS-]
Members
40 posts
2,821 battles

I just dont want to lose all the time and XP on a class i am not gonna play anymore. I played on the beta test and it is gonna change the game quite a bit. So lossing all the grinding time and xp and credits but i guess they are gonna do something but it doesnt seem to clear yet. 

[-Y-]
[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
5,292 posts
7,571 battles
7 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Less WON'T play them, then CAN'T play them.

I know some folk love the new controls, but I can't use them worth spit.

It's seriously bad. It feels like when I first started playing Tanks and had no idea what I was doing. (I still basically don't because I usually diue so fast I can't learn anything; I've muddled through on being carried I expect; and had a few nice rounds that can only be attributed to noob's luck; but I basically haven't played in six months because I can't deal with the pacing of the game.)

When I started playing ships I didn't have problems to the same level I'm having now with this 'rework.'

Because the rework wants us to feel as though we are flying an aircraft squadron, but refuses to give us the tools to do so. We have no manually controllable altitude control for example (up/down), even the Halloween submarines have up/down ability (depth vs altitude). Which is why, now that World of Warplanes has bombers, with rockets, dove bombs and level bombs, with an experience of flying that while easy to master, replicates the sensation of flying and fighting and is 10 x better than WOWS reworked CVs..

[ZR]
WoWS Wiki Editor
581 posts
5,026 battles

Will not be playing reworked CVs when they come out. 

First, I don't find them fun. I'd have my fill of that game mode from testing, don't need it in live server. 
Second, it gives me motion sickness and I don't want a headache every time I play a game. 

Edited by mrmariokartguy
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this