You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Masingi

CV Rework support Clan.

12 comments in this topic

[WOLF4]
Members
141 posts

Due to the number of toxic anti CV Rework trolls, I am looking for people to partner up with to form a support clan for new and old CV players who want to grow the CV population.

I really want to learn and help others to learn in a positive environment. 

Also, I am anticipating that WG will let CVs into Clan Battles. The group will be CV focused but all will be welcome. 

• Cool 2

Members
936 posts
6,480 battles
1 hour ago, Masingi said:

Due to the number of toxic anti CV Rework trolls, I am looking for people to partner up with to form a support clan for new and old CV players who want to grow the CV population.

Also, I am anticipating that WG will let CVs into Clan Battles. The group will be CV focused but all will be welcome. 

I am the toxic guy

• Funny 1

Beta Testers
844 posts
7,192 battles
On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 8:44 PM, Masingi said:

It's doubtful that NA players can find a clan that can support them. Trust me  I in one then they kick me out. At that point I said be clan less until WG NA players start respect us in the game, forums, & return some of our lost karma in the current format & when the rework is done. After that I might join 1 but until then no is still my answer. One more thing I'm not apart of the 116th no more.   

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
3 posts
5,537 battles

I am similarly interested in a clan such as this, especially considering most clans out there are generally narrow-minded, toxic beyond belief, and wholly unpleasant to deal with.

• Cool 1

[POP]
Members
515 posts
6,052 battles

My clan is not full of CV players however they are not toxic towards anyone.  Sounds to me like you need to find a clan absent of toxic people.  Contrary to popular belief people don't have to be CV mains to not hate CV'S.  They just have to not be toxic whiny little a holes.

Edited by HallaSnackbar

[RAIN]
Members
109 posts
2,942 battles

my clan would not mind any CV players we do punish any clan members that disrespect other players

[A-D-F]
Members
2,009 posts
On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 7:44 PM, Masingi said:

You could call it The Leper Colony, though lepers might not want to be associated with cv players.

• Boring 1