You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IronMike11B4O

Cossack! 1 Mil Credits

10 comments in this topic

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
19,183 battles

I had to ask @Dr_Venture and another player on Discord to please be quiet I had to put my carry pants on.

1Mil Credits in Cossack Im loving the new turret rotation buff. I'm and RU DD daka daka man at heart but Cossack playstyle has got a hold of me. I was able to get the Kraken with 9 seconds left before the Cleveland blapped me back for the win.

Cheers

World of Warships 11_24_2018 10_02_54 AM.png

Edited by IronMike11B4O
  • Cool 5
  • Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
397 posts
8 minutes ago, IronMike11B4O said:

I had to ask @Dr_Venture and another player on Discord to please be quiet I had to put my carry pants on.

1Mil Credits in Cossack Im loving the new turret rotation buff. I'm and RU DD daka daka man at heart but Cossack playstyle has got a hold of me. I was able to get the Kraken with 9 seconds left before the Cleveland blapped me back for the win.

Cheers

Nice game. 

[DUDE_]
Members
3,095 posts
13,145 battles
14 minutes ago, IronMike11B4O said:

Cheers

I saw Zoup had a video saying to get this ship, I'm like 1 or 2 Guiness away from getting it...Glad you like it!

See the source image

Edited by APA_204
  • Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
17,677 posts
18,485 battles
37 minutes ago, IronMike11B4O said:

Cheers

Damn, Mike.  167k damage and not a single torpedo hit in sight.  (And the Cossack has some pretty decent torps, albeit only one rack of them.)

• Cool 1

[SIM]
Members
2,663 posts
4,423 battles

Hell of a game Mike. I still hate the ship, but I’m happy to see someone burning down the scoreboard with it.

• Cool 1

[VW]
Members
2,054 posts
12,962 battles
1 hour ago, APA_204 said:

I saw Zoup had a video saying to get this ship, I'm like 1 or 2 Guiness away from getting it...Glad you like it!

See the source image

image.png.e85bdd2d49cfe792c7d34ca55ede88cc.png

Edited by monpetitloup

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
19,183 battles
3 hours ago, Crucis said:

Damn, Mike.  167k damage and not a single torpedo hit in sight.  (And the Cossack has some pretty decent torps, albeit only one rack of them.)

There were 3 Warspites and a QE on the other team. I had 59K in fire damage almost a whitherer.