You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Hydrawlix

Des Moines is <3

7 comments in this topic

[-S-R-]
Members
92 posts
2,398 battles

Usually a BB main but been having my absolute best games with my Spotter Plane Des Moines soo much fun

.eJwNykEOhCAMAMC_8ACghbbUzxiCBk1UjLCnzf59vU7maz7PYSazjXH3ybll76U9i-2jPbmutrZWjzXfe7elnS6Pkct2rtfoDoWiQkgxBS-InrzDRBwYlBMLACp7B6yqEP0cJZIE.png

[SALVO]
Members
17,652 posts
18,478 battles

I remember a while back, not long after the game went live, that people on the NA server thought that the DM was junk.  Boy, how times have changed.  :cap_rambo: :cap_like:

[OPG]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,922 posts
10,485 battles
6 minutes ago, Crucis said:

I remember a while back, not long after the game went live, that people on the NA server thought that the DM was junk.  Boy, how times have changed.  :cap_rambo: :cap_like:

Not many said it was bad, it just wasn't as good as zao at the time since zao was almost invincible with stealth firing

[CUTE]
[CUTE]
Members
153 posts
4,584 battles

now u can break all the cruiser guns in the world and almost nothing other than bbs can 1v1 u in close range fights

[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
1,887 posts
8,336 battles
1 hour ago, Crucis said:

The Des Moines we have today is not the same ship that went live a ~3 years ago. Des Moines has recieved not one but 5 buffs.

1] 30mm deck plating

2] improved penetration angles [super heavy shells

3] 27mm hull plating 

4] radar consumable 

5] -.5s reload.

It looks like the same ship; its not the same ship although I'm glad you enjoy her even though i didn't make her.

• Cool 1

[WOLF3]
Members
6,821 posts
2,692 battles
1 hour ago, Schwi said:

now u can break all the cruiser guns in the world and almost nothing other than bbs can 1v1 u in close range fights

Type with your thumbs a lot?

[CUTE]
[CUTE]
Members
153 posts
4,584 battles
36 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Type with your thumbs a lot?

what do you mean?