Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
buddahcjcc

How do you tell armored from not?

5 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
24 posts
108 battles

HE shells do better against lightly armored targets but I have yet to discern how you tell which ships are more lightly armored from others?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23,543
[HINON]
Supertester
19,566 posts
13,172 battles

Generally speaking, Destroyers have no armor, Cruisers have medium armor and Battleships have heavy armor.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,540
[PVE]
Members
10,784 posts
7,940 battles
8 minutes ago, buddahcjcc said:

HE shells do better against lightly armored targets but I have yet to discern how you tell which ships are more lightly armored from others?

 

5 minutes ago, Lert said:

Generally speaking, Destroyers have no armor, Cruisers have medium armor and Battleships have heavy armor.

 

If you go in game, you can look just under the Cmdr picture and click the Armor Layout to view the armor. Hovering over the different sections will show you the number of mm of thickness.

xOyRkA6.jpg

 

You can click on any ship in the tech tree tab, including those you do not have yet and see the armor.

Ge2rRPD.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
24 posts
108 battles

Thanks! Im obviously new, well I played a long time ago apparently, came back and had 50k free xp and like 5 million credits (Ive been playing a lot of WoWP I dont know the name of the silver yet), decided to start playing again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,540
[PVE]
Members
10,784 posts
7,940 battles
19 minutes ago, buddahcjcc said:

Thanks! Im obviously new, well I played a long time ago apparently, came back and had 50k free xp and like 5 million credits (Ive been playing a lot of WoWP I dont know the name of the silver yet), decided to start playing again

NP. Check the new player's forum and there are a lot guides there. Plus people here are pretty helpful overall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×