You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Kizarvexis

Almost was killed this morning...

13 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
10,863 posts
7,982 battles

So the dog and I are walking along and we were jumped. The dog fought it off.

Schnapps, our Long haired Chihuahua/Dashshund mix who fought it off.

VKTk2xn.jpg

The sketchy thing that almost killed me.

Spoiler

1MZWHHF.jpg

:Smile_teethhappy:

Edited by Kizarvexis
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 7

[PVE]
Members
10,863 posts
7,982 battles
Just now, Super_Dreadnought said:

Dog is best support!

Yep. Dogs rule and cats drool.

And I love TierZoo. It is so hilarious.

[WOLF7]
Members
10,361 posts
5 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Yep. Dogs rule and cats drool.

And I love TierZoo. It is so hilarious.

You realize there has been an uptick in dog violence against humans right? :Smile_trollface:

Recently a dog shot his owner while out hunting, and it's now reported that a dog killed his master by driving a combine over him......

[PVE]
Members
10,863 posts
7,982 battles
3 minutes ago, awiggin said:

You realize there has been an uptick in dog violence against humans right? :Smile_trollface:

Recently a dog shot his owner while out hunting, and it's now reported that a dog killed his master by driving a combine over him......

Yeah, but that sketchy Yard sale sign jumped us. She was defending me. :Smile_teethhappy:

[TBW]
Members
6,607 posts
12,463 battles

Dachshunds are used to pull Badgers out of their dens. Now That is a badass dog.

They are also considered one of the most likely breeds to bite other pets, other people and even their owners. Staunch Defenders. Most of all they hate signs.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[PVE]
Members
10,863 posts
7,982 battles
19 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Dachshunds are used to pull Badgers out of their dens. Now That is a badass dog.

They are also considered one of the most likely breeds to bite other pets, other people and even their owners. Staunch Defenders. Most of all they hate signs.

:Smile_honoring:

Alpha Tester
5,358 posts
2,572 battles
On 11/24/2018 at 1:25 PM, Sovereigndawg said:

My sister is a vet tech and she has told me before that dachshunds are either really sweet or they are nothing short of vicious little land sharks.

[PSP]
Members
6,687 posts
9,796 battles
1 hour ago, 1Sherman said:

My sister is a vet tech and she has told me before that dachshunds are either really sweet or they are nothing short of vicious little land sharks.

Well, considering that they were originally bred to hunt badgers...

[PVE]
Members
10,863 posts
7,982 battles
1 hour ago, 1Sherman said:

9 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Well, considering that they were originally bred to hunt badgers...

Schnapps wants to lick everyone's face off. :Smile_teethhappy: She is very nice to people. She is leary of other dogs and if they bark, she wants to square up.  :Smile_izmena:

[PSP]
Members
6,687 posts
9,796 battles

Schnapps wants to lick everyone's face off. :Smile_teethhappy: She is very nice to people. She is leary of other dogs and if they bark, she wants to square up.  :Smile_izmena:

My nieces have wiener dogs. The dogs get along fine with each other but are scared to death of my cat.

Edited by Snargfargle

Alpha Tester
5,358 posts
2,572 battles

I would have thought that she'd be especially land shark-esque because of her Chihuahua genes. There's a joke in my family that the best thing that Chihuahuas are for are getting punted like a football.

[PVE]
Members
10,863 posts
7,982 battles
28 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

My nieces have wiener dogs. The dogs get along fine with each other but are scared to death of my cat.

There was a black cat on the next street over that was the boss of all the dogs in the neighborhood. :cat_paw: :Smile_teethhappy:

28 minutes ago, 1Sherman said:

I would have thought that she'd be especially land shark-esque because of her Chihuahua genes. There's a joke in my family that the best thing that Chihuahuas are for are getting punted like a football.

:Smile_teethhappy: She is very protective. My wife hurt her shoulder in a car accident and we have been testing various mattresses in the living room to finally find one that is comfortable for her. When she would sleep out there, Schnapps would sleep pointing to the door to defend her. We moved the winner to the bedroom, so now there is no mattress in there and the dogs face was priceless. <What? Where did my bed go?> :Smile_teethhappy: