Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
crazyferret23777

Don't mess with Texas!

10 comments in this topic

Members
251 posts
5,109 battles

Easily the best tier 5 game I've in a bb I've ever had. Chat was in awe. Last kill on the dd gave me the Kracken! :)

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C2048%3A1152&composite-to=*,*%7C2048%3A1152&background-color=black

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C1024%3A576&composite-to=*,*%7C1024%3A576&background-color=black

e best tier 5 game I've in a bb I've ever had. Chat was in awe. Last kill on the dd gave me the Kracken! :)

Edited by crazyferret23777
  • Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[TBOW]
Members
1,328 posts
10,951 battles

Nice, the more spectacular thing would have been had their been a CV so you could have had a few planes to go with all that.

[ZIPPO]
Members
1,589 posts
3,603 battles
19 minutes ago, GrimmeReaper said:

Nice, the more spectacular thing would have been had their been a CV so you could have had a few planes to go with all that.

No CV will come near a Texas, heck I've seen T7 CVs give my Texas a wide berth.  Other than the occasional T4 noob or over confident CV, like a certain Kaga that attacked me, lost most of his planes for no hits and then called me a hacker lol

[YORHA]
Members
3,538 posts

In a tier V-VI match Texas can really hold her own.  Tier VII she gets nuked from orbit (literally).

Members
1,172 posts
3,153 battles

I got a free one from Twitch Prime, played two battles, and sold it. 21 knots is just too slow for me. Also the dispersion is horrid. I prefer Kongo and Cesare. 

[WOLF3]
Members
6,820 posts
2,692 battles
On 11/24/2018 at 8:51 AM, Psycodiver said:

No CV will come near a Texas, heck I've seen T7 CVs give my Texas a wide berth.

Smart CV drivers will test Texas to determine her AA range.  Without range buffs (e.g. AFT) she can be torped from outside her AA aura, and she doesn't have the agility to avoid.  To a good CV driver, Texas is beef on the hoof.  That's the main reason I think she deserves New York's buff(s).

On 11/24/2018 at 8:19 AM, crazyferret23777 said:

Easily the best tier 5 game I've in a bb I've ever had.

Amazing game.  Congrats.

Edited by iDuckman
brain fade

Members
126 posts
4,664 battles

I got my Texas for free after logging back into the game after taking a long hiatus to attend college. I take her our now and again in support of the real Texas, whom I hear is doing well and has had her hull stabilized following the last incident. 

Sign in to follow this