Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Bill_Halsey

Winning/Losing Streaks last night playing random

10 comments in this topic

[TOG]
Members
2,811 posts
15,797 battles

I had a weird experience as far as streaks go. Played 10 games with different ships from T6-T9. I was in the top 5 in all. Won 2 times. Got frustrated. Decided to disconnect and wait for a minute. Logged back in. Played another 10 games. This time I stuck to T6-T7. And used ships I was stupidly good at. Won 9 times.

Anyone has the same experience before?

[TBOW]
Members
1,338 posts
10,981 battles

To me the last 2 days have been more or less Roll Stomps one or the other.  No real traction.  I had 1 really good yesterday battle came down to me and Zao on the other team, I pulled it out luckily. But otherwise one team or the other just melts.

[TOG]
Members
2,811 posts
15,797 battles
3 minutes ago, GrimmeReaper said:

To me the last 2 days have been more or less Roll Stomps one or the other.  No real traction.  I had 1 really good yesterday battle came down to me and Zao on the other team, I pulled it out luckily. But otherwise one team or the other just melts.

*Looks at last 2 days of games played*

Yeah, looks like it's been a roller coaster for you. I decided to stay out of high tier in the last 10 games. Matter of fact, I might decided to avoid playing this weekend.

[FYL]
Members
253 posts
1,476 battles

I've experienced, in one day, a losing streak of 10 where I by far out performed my team in MOST of the matches, followed by a 12 win streak, the last six of which I was basically a sinking potato because I had been playing waaaaaay longer than I had played any game in years.

Members
9 posts
15 battles

It's a Wargaming game. Every title they've ever made is the same exact way: lose a lot, win a lot, wipeout loss, wipeout win. Rinse, repeat.

You'll have to play that other game if you want wins based on merit.

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
19,183 battles
50 minutes ago, Bill_Halsey said:

I had a weird experience as far as streaks go. Played 10 games with different ships from T6-T9. I was in the top 5 in all. Won 2 times. Got frustrated. Decided to disconnect and wait for a minute. Logged back in. Played another 10 games. This time I stuck to T6-T7. And used ships I was stupidly good at. Won 9 times.

I had my worst losing streak in over 2 years last night. 7 losses in a row, I never lose 7 in a row. I'm the guy who makes fun of guys who lose 7 in a row.

[TF16B]
Members
185 posts
9,439 battles

This game by far is the most streakiest game I’ve ever played feast or famine 

i was in a winning game yesterday that lasted all of 5:22 complete total stomping 

Edited by IAF_NASTY

[NG-NL]
Members
5,109 posts
8,510 battles
37 minutes ago, Bill_Halsey said:

*Looks at last 2 days of games played*

Yeah, looks like it's been a roller coaster for you. I decided to stay out of high tier in the last 10 games. Matter of fact, I might decided to avoid playing this weekend.

Well play with me anyway. I need a partner for campfest and marshmallows.

On topic, I had a similar problem yesterday where most of my matches in RN ships became losses. Icarus proved so inadequate I free xp'd to Lightning, which is supposed to be good, and still learning the ship because playing same way as my Benson. Oddly I could get wins in my non-RN ships or at least do well..

It happens. Potatoes are a pain when they waste your XP-camos and flags.

[TOG]
Members
2,811 posts
15,797 battles

And I have the longest win streak so far. 17 wins out of 18 games. This on a weekend! Unfortunately the win streak did not extend to the Powerball and Megamillion lotter tickets I bought.

[DUDE_]
Members
3,095 posts
13,145 battles
On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 7:59 AM, Bill_Halsey said:

Over the last 2-3 months I have only been able to play on weekends due to work. looking at my performance, 3 charts indicate I am continuing to play better, more damage, more xp, and an increasing PR (slow but still trending up)… however my win rate is plummeting. 

The only "scientific" result I can come up with my wr is based upon when I play (weekends) because all skill related metrics indicate I am playing better.

15j6nuy.png

Sign in to follow this