You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
bunwalker

John Doe No Special Skills

4 comments in this topic

[GUSTO]
Members
6 posts
1,625 battles

I just loggin and played a game with John Doe, but however when I reset the captain points, John Doe's special capabilities just disappear, like the better turning angles and change of ammunition does not exit.

Common Wargames what are you going doing, you're errors are getting worse!

[-GS-]
Beta Testers
1,903 posts
19,312 battles

Put in a ticket for old ex Stevie boys lost special capabilities missing

• Cool 2

[SALVO]
Members
17,707 posts
18,486 battles
3 hours ago, bunwalker said:

I just loggin and played a game with John Doe, but however when I reset the captain points, John Doe's special capabilities just disappear, like the better turning angles and change of ammunition does not exit.

Common Come on, Wargames what are you going doing, you're errors are getting worse!

FTFY

[GUSTO]
Members
6 posts
1,625 battles

I have played this game since Alpha Beta, and I really love this game, and that is why when there are errors. I say it. For a game that when I saw in Flamu and Jingles videos that has so many people working for the company, they should spend time, taking care of these errors. Every time they update the game there are always errors that happen when you are in port. For example, in the santa presents, the picture of the container did not appear at all, you only got a sound and when you open the container sometime later I got the item in port.

In the case of my post above, in which I’ve had John Doe, since the beginning, and I have him in several different servers, and somehow, when I tried to change captain points, somehow his special abilities disappeared.

Fixing grammar mistakes, which I did not enter, and even this is the servers’ error. Recently when I entered the intro for a clan I run in Asia server, the intro text kept entering the wrong words, and just recently this was fixed.

So please fix the real game oriented bugs before launching the updates.

Why do you run a test server. In my opinion, the only thing you test on test server are ship abilities.

You should check for possible errors when updates are applied to the current servers.

If I didn’t care I would not write anything, on the posts.

Next time I will screen shot the images for you.