Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Raptor05121

Tirpitz B 2,500 doubloon

8 comments in this topic

[TF-62]
Members
22 posts

I am severely disappointed with the way this was packaged. I bought the ship under the premise that it comes with the daily bounty. Anyone looking at the main screen leads you to believe you will also be able to receive the 2,500 doubloons. The "fine print" should be better worded to say that the Tirpitz B CANNOT instead of "you can use Tirpitz" in which my understanding of "can" is 'in addition to' which in even case is pure stupid to even allow the 2500 doubloons to be advertised with it if you can't even achieve it because of a special camo.

I rarely purchase premiums and I completely feel gutted with my purchase.

what!.JPG

• Bad 1

[-GS-]
Beta Testers
1,903 posts
19,312 battles

I received my Black Tirpitz from those 12 new Box's and also the Black Japanese destroyer from those same 12 new Box's so I made out       hehehehehe   

[HYDRO]
Members
1,861 posts
3,961 battles

If you haven't played the ship yet you can send a ticket to support and see if a refund can be arranged. 30% off is pretty good for Tier VIII premiums, the mission was just given as an incentive to owners of the standard ships.

Still, you are correct that it should be also stated in the image.

[LOU1]
Members
3,174 posts
8,432 battles

This would have been a nice sentence:

"As an incentive to current owners of the normal version of these ships, you can use your standard ship in special missions to claim 2,500k in Doubloons."

[STW-D]
Supertester
1,650 posts
5,511 battles

But that sentence is there:

Please note: Tirpitz B is a unique ship. If you already have the standard Tirpitz in your collection, you can use her to complete a special Combat Mission after purchasing the bundle.

• Cool 1

[TF-62]
Members
22 posts

I'm reading that as "If you already have the standard Tirpitz in your collection you can (also) use her to complete....."

It should read "can ONLY use her"

• Cool 1

[WOLFA]
Members
29 posts
9,160 battles
On 11/24/2018 at 10:21 AM, Raptor05121 said:

I'm reading that as "If you already have the standard Tirpitz in your collection you can (also) use her to complete....."

It should read "can ONLY use her"

Yup it was such a badly worded and presented sale I wonder if it was deliberate. I have posted in other posts about how the early buyers who purchased via a quick link there was no mention about mission requirements link was fixed soon after complaints started. Those that purchased early that way were somewhat scammed. Look back at posts dated soon after the arrival of the black editions ships you will find the evidence there in another posters post. I wish now I had kept that post. 

Sign in to follow this