IDMooseMan

Aircraft Carrier Beta Round 3 Issue?

16 comments in this topic

[TDG]
Members
15 posts
1,281 battles

I clicked on "Participate" for the "Aircraft Carrier Beta Round 3" and received this message:

image.png.1596c28132b16c6caa1a12a14071ffee.png

I have no idea what it says. Am I able to participate in the beta?

[-GS-]
Beta Testers
1,903 posts
19,314 battles

It  means  American  not  allowed  ! ! ! !

• Funny 1

[BNKR]
[BNKR]
Members
72 posts
3,421 battles

I'm trying to participate too. I can't download the TST server, there's no option. Also I haven't received any emails. I clicked the same button OP mentioned above. I have also submitted a ticket, earlier today during buisness hours. I would really like the chance to help out in the test.

[RLGN]
Members
8,694 posts
17,952 battles
10 minutes ago, ZER01025 said:

I'm trying to participate too. I can't download the TST server, there's no option. Also I haven't received any emails. I clicked the same button OP mentioned above. I have also submitted a ticket, earlier today during buisness hours. I would really like the chance to help out in the test.

Not sure about the download part, but you’ll have to get an email invite before you can, (despite clicking on participate on the website; all I think that does is let them know you’re willing.)

Also; test doesn’t start for several days. NOBODY will be able to get in, even if they can download the TST client; until then.

• Cool 2

[LOU1]
Members
3,175 posts
8,440 battles

"Important information for those who have already participated in the testing and received a login and password by e-mail: For this test iteration, your login and password will be invalid. Wait until you receive your new login details, we will send them on November 26 via an e-mail."

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/public-test/yearoftheceeveejokegoeshere/

• Cool 1

[LOU1]
Members
3,175 posts
8,440 battles

Russian for "You are already participating in this offer." per Google Translate:

Вы уже участвуете в этом предложении.

Edited by ExploratorOne
  • Cool 1

[LOU1]
Members
3,175 posts
8,440 battles
33 minutes ago, ZER01025 said:

You may have tried too early (I am on EST):

"You can download and update the client on: Fri. Nov. 23 11:00 AM PT / your local time: Fri. Nov. 23 2:00 PM"

• Cool 1

Members
61 posts
4,303 battles
5 hours ago, ZER01025 said:

I'm trying to participate too. I can't download the TST server, there's no option. Also I haven't received any emails.

Same here.  No e-mail and no TST option.  If I try to click on the participate button again, it says I am already participating.

It is Saturday Nov 24 12:24 AM Eastern US time now.

[BNKR]
[BNKR]
Members
72 posts
3,421 battles

Thank you for those that responded. It's 3:48pm CST Saterday Nov. 24th and I have not received any emails, also my ticket is yet to be answered, and no TST option yet. 

[TDG]
Members
15 posts
1,281 battles
22 hours ago, ExploratorOne said:

Russian for "You are already participating in this offer." per Google Translate:

Вы уже участвуете в этом предложении.

Thank you.

[LOU1]
Members
3,175 posts
8,440 battles
1 hour ago, ZER01025 said:

Thank you for those that responded. It's 3:48pm CST Saterday Nov. 24th and I have not received any emails, also my ticket is yet to be answered, and no TST option yet. 

"...we will send them on November 26 via an e-mail."

• Cool 1

[BNKR]
[BNKR]
Members
72 posts
3,421 battles

Stiil haven't gotten the option to download the TST server.

Do I need to download the public test server before the TST one?

[BNKR]
[BNKR]
Members
72 posts
3,421 battles

I'm an idiot.

Got the email! The option for TST showed up magicly as well.
   I think I still managed to zuck it up! I immediately clicked install and forgot to check to see if it would install in the right location. My laptop asked me for permission to download the server, but I hit cancel, wanting to go back and check the file location. I couldn't go back not it's trying to install and my laptop hasn't asked me again for permission. I've restarted my laptop trying to reset everything with no luck, just trying to install still.

[BNKR]
[BNKR]
Members
72 posts
3,421 battles
14 minutes ago, ZER01025 said:

I'm an idiot.

Got the email! The option for TST showed up magicly as well.
   I think I still managed to zuck it up! I immediately clicked install and forgot to check to see if it would install in the right location. My laptop asked me for permission to download the server, but I hit cancel, wanting to go back and check the file location. I couldn't go back not it's trying to install and my laptop hasn't asked me again for permission. I've restarted my laptop trying to reset everything with no luck, just trying to install still.

Ignore, it's installing now.