Sign in to follow this  
Admiral_Thrawn_1

Wargaming Made Crashes worse!

4 comments in this topic

[RKLES]
Members
7,543 posts
9,589 battles

Occasional Game freezes and crashes over past year are nothing new and Wargaming finally put a system in place to receive and track crash logs so they might finally be able to fix the game. But now if I force quit the game and dive right back in to log in and continue playing it says “ You have been disconnected from server and takes at least additional 2 minutes to get logged back in.

Used to be able to reopen game, log back in, and get back into battle very quickly, now Wargaming is seemingly deliberately stalling how quickly I can get back in and it’s 100% a problem on their end since the message is admitting that much. Which I don’t mind Wargaming wanting to receive crash data, but do they have to knock me out of my game for up to 5 minutes to do that!? 

[-GS-]
Beta Testers
1,903 posts
19,312 battles

WG  requires  more  pink  players  reason  for  the  five  minute  waiting  period       

[RKLES]
Members
7,543 posts
9,589 battles
1 hour ago, dad003 said:

I don't have any problems , the problem must be your computer

No not my computer since internet speed is excellent, hardware is good, and problem has been too widespread for it to be my computer since why would many others experience issues? Like when I don’t crash on a day that the server or game is unstable on you can have the entire BB line up on your team be disconnected or entire DD line up. Another example is last night did Killer Whale Op on my CV and we had a BB on our team that did not start moving for 5-8 minutes just as my BB had done on previous attempt at the OP. Sand my game was fine with the CV. So what is the common factor? Wargaming...

Sign in to follow this