You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Abides

WG, the black camo...just sell it stand alone.. so sexy.

17 comments in this topic

[DUDE_]
Members
3,095 posts
13,169 battles

So awesome, well done designers... black and chrome gun turrets....be still my heart.

dqagadM.png

• Cool 4

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,143 posts
1 minute ago, APA_204 said:

So awesome, well done designers... black and chrome gun turrets....be still my heart.

dqagadM.png

Yes I agree

[OO7]
Members
3,311 posts
9,774 battles

Having it as a perma camp for the same ship makes way too much sense for wg.... I mean then the stats are consolidated and people don't get duplicates. But no, wg wants to have it as complicated as possible it seems. 

• Cool 1

[DUDE_]
Members
3,095 posts
13,169 battles
31 minutes ago, 1Sherman said:

Lucky enough to have seen them back in the day, awesome song

[DUDE_]
Members
3,095 posts
13,169 battles
1 minute ago, Akashi_Nyan said:

I especially like the Atago B design and Tirp B design

ya, trying to refrain from spending more, the Atago is runway sexy and the Tirpitz with that red iron cross.....oh my...

[1IF]
Members
86 posts
2,870 battles

I was just looking at Atago in port and her other 3 perma camos.  I would totally buy the black camo if they offered it.  Pretty much any camo looks good on that ship.

[DAKI]
[DAKI]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
12,847 posts
4,814 battles

Atago looks really good in black. With her somewhat modern looking superstructure and matt black camo, the old girl looks like some sort of stealth ship. Had it been available as another perma camo for normal Atago I would have bought one, and another for Asashio too. Such a missed opportunity imho, though I assume WG's number crunchers worked out that they'd make more money selling a separate ship.

[INTEL]
Members
872 posts
9,082 battles

Wonder what the Vegas odds are on the number of whiney threads created when WG does decide to sell the black skins stand-alone.

It'll be glorious. I have two Torptiz in my port and get to enjoy my popcorn watching the meltdown. Win-Win.

[WOLF2]
Members
1,593 posts
13,635 battles
4 hours ago, Ducky_shot said:

Having it as a perma camp for the same ship makes way too much sense for wg.... I mean then the stats are consolidated and people don't get duplicates. But no, wg wants to have it as complicated as possible it seems. 

Why sell just the camo when you can use it to sell a whole new ship … except the ships aren't new - are they?

On the plus side, if it works WG will be able to sell a ton of clones and make lots of money for very little effort … 

Downside, players run out of money :)

Edited by Commander_367

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
759 posts
4,030 battles
6 hours ago, APA_204 said:

Lucky enough to have seen them back in the day, awesome song

The Stones are awesome live!

Paint It Black is a great song, but the lyrics are depressing as heck.

[ALS]
Members
71 posts
7,152 battles

I bought the Black Perth.  I have been looking at the Perth for a while since I've want a UK premium.  Very disappointing that I can't swap my UK Captains out of the Perth.  Since there are no other Commonwealth ships this a disappointment.  It's a Lender with HE.  Next, the flag.  What is this silly blue thing with a C in it?!  Do some research WG!  In World War 2 the Aussie's used the British White Ensign.  So put the Bloody British flag on the Perth!  Lastly, the camo isn't permanent?!  Stop cheeping out!  I coughed up $20 for a black ship and I get ... 23 one use only camos.  :(   Nerf them if you want, but give me my permanent black camo, a proper Aussie flag and let's make it so we can swap out UK commanders.  

[OO7]
Members
3,311 posts
9,774 battles
3 hours ago, Commander_367 said:

Why sell just the camo when you can use it to sell a whole new ship … except the ships aren't new - are they?

On the plus side, if it works WG will be able to sell a ton of clones and make lots of money for very little effort … 

Downside, players run out of money :)

They could sell it in a package with the perma camo and that's the only way to get it. The only thing is that they would be giving out doubloons for duplicates which doesn't happen with this format

[WOLF2]
Members
1,593 posts
13,635 battles
46 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

They could sell it in a package with the perma camo and that's the only way to get it. The only thing is that they would be giving out doubloons for duplicates which doesn't happen with this format

Yeah, the current 2500 doubloons/ship looks like a compromise, nowhere near the full replacement price … and they can make it look like a bonus :)