You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Willy55_1955

Black Ship Missions only playable with non-black ships???

6 comments in this topic

[ONAVY]
[ONAVY]
Members
319 posts
10,400 battles

Black Ships

This year, we welcome Black Friday with really black ships! Take advantage of our offer and purchase Tirpitz B, Asashio B, Atago B, and Massachusetts B with unique black camo patterns. Each of these bundles will contain a combat mission, by completing which you will earn additional doubloons.

Please note that after you purchase bundles with black ships, these missions can only be completed on standard Tirpitz, Asashio, Atago, and Massachusetts ships.

Please tell me I am reading this wrong.

If I buy the Black Tirpitz, I can only do the missions with a standard premium Tirpitz, not the Black Tirpitz I just purchased.

[FML]
Members
1,921 posts
10,605 battles
2 minutes ago, Willy55_1955 said:

Black Ships

This year, we welcome Black Friday with really black ships! Take advantage of our offer and purchase Tirpitz B, Asashio B, Atago B, and Massachusetts B with unique black camo patterns. Each of these bundles will contain a combat mission, by completing which you will earn additional doubloons.

Please note that after you purchase bundles with black ships, these missions can only be completed on standard Tirpitz, Asashio, Atago, and Massachusetts ships.

If I buy the Black Tirpitz, I can only do the missions with a standard premium Tirpitz, not the Black Tirpitz I just purchased.

Yes. It gives incentive for players who already have the Tirp to fork out more money for the same ship, and black camo. 

Beta Testers
176 posts
6,032 battles

Yeah kind of silly. I get needing both to qualify for the mission but why not let us use either to complete it?

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Supertester
19,618 posts
13,201 battles
12 minutes ago, Willy55_1955 said:

You are reading it correctly.

12 minutes ago, Willy55_1955 said:

Exactly. It's a means of compensation for people who already have the normal ships. If you don't, you're still getting a uniquely painted $55 premium ship for $35, still a great deal.

• Cool 1