Sign in to follow this  
Ajax_521

PayPal Error

12 comments in this topic

[DES23]
Members
8 posts
2,270 battles

Attempting to purchase a few of the Black Friday  boxes. Amazon pay is down so I am trying to use pay pal. Every time I click the link, it takes me to another screen where it tries to load for 2 mins or so before giving me this error message "Payment error. Please try again by selecting from the currently available payment methods."

Any assistance would be appreciated.

[DES23]
Members
8 posts
2,270 battles
6 minutes ago, Condor_Legion said:

I would log into paypal first then try to do it.

Attempted that as well. No change.

[CUTIE]
Members
1,434 posts
6,146 battles

Not working for me either, more than a day later.  Thanks for helping me keep my money WarGaming! :Smile_honoring:

[DES23]
Members
8 posts
2,270 battles

Wargaming, you guys have any updates on this or what? Xmas is coming soon, and I stashed quite a bit of cash away to splurge. Id love to support your game, but not having Amazon or Paypal is making that impossible!

[DES23]
Members
8 posts
2,270 battles

Wargaming, still awaiting a response. Do I need to google translate to Russian for you guys?  Я хочу тратить деньги на вашу игру. PayPal не работает. Помогите мне дать вам мои с трудом заработанные деньги.

[CUTIE]
Members
1,434 posts
6,146 battles

Regarding this issue: I ran through WarGaming Support and PayPal support, it turned out it was my bank.  The premium shop uses a payment processor based in Cyprus, which a lot of American banks are going to auto-deny payment to.  For those using debit cards or linked bank accounts, talking to your bank will probably fix the issue.

[DES23]
Members
8 posts
2,270 battles
15 minutes ago, Harv72b said:

Regarding this issue: I ran through WarGaming Support and PayPal support, it turned out it was my bank.  The premium shop uses a payment processor based in Cyprus, which a lot of American banks are going to auto-deny payment to.  For those using debit cards or linked bank accounts, talking to your bank will probably fix the issue.

My bank doesn't allow overseas transactions, which is why I use Pay Pal. Its worked fine for the last 2+ years.

[DEP]
Members
194 posts
14,201 battles

Same thing happened to me 3 days ago using  a CC. same error.(card is verified fine) still cant buy anything. still cant even submit a ticket. 

[P1MP]
Members
79 posts
6,592 battles

I am unable to use PayPal either, been that way for a while I get the same error and there's nothing I can do to "fix" it.  Amazon Pay is gone so I'm totally boned unless I buy subway cards.

Sign in to follow this