You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Tanuvein

Is there a way to hide/delete temporary ships?

7 comments in this topic

[FYL]
Members
253 posts
1,476 battles

My port is getting cluttered with all these Halloween ships and 3 new 'rentals' and I'd like to hide/delete them. Is there a way?

[SAA]
Members
913 posts
28,025 battles

Nope, where stuck with those aberrations.  For me the goofy camos and such takes away some of the historic feel of the game.  But I do understand that there is a large player base that likes it.  Just wish they had a "Old Man" option for us fuddy duddy, stick in the mud, traditionalists. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[DAKI]
[DAKI]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
12,844 posts
4,814 battles

You must have very few ships if the Halloween and CW rentals 'clutter' your port. I have about 80 permanent ships in port atm and I barely notice them.

What I'd really like are more ship carousel options, with 5, 6, and 7 ships per column. 4 per column isn't enough anymore.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
16,315 posts
9,621 battles

A work around if you are grinding some ships is to select the non-elite option in the filters. Another is to use the filters for tier and country. The final one since there are so few is to ignore them.

• Cool 1

[FYL]
Members
253 posts
1,476 battles

The filtering of non-elites seems to do the job well enough. Thanks.

The event type ships currently take up about about 2/5ths of my port, so its more convenient to not see them.

Edited by Tanuvein

[WLDD]
Beta Testers
359 posts
5,285 battles

Wargaming still hasn't learned that players want an option to hide the Clan Battle rental ships.  They've had plenty of chances to enable a filter for them, but for some reason just choose to be lazy about it.  It's especially annoying for players who already own those ships, because you still get the rental versions in your port.