You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
mofton

WIP Dev Blog Tracker - Premium Ship Dates + Links

16 comments in this topic

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,989 posts
10,664 battles

Hello All,

There's been rather a deluge of premium ships added to the development blog, and with a backlog of ships unreleased from as far back as June it can be hard to track. I had a bored slightly hungover morning where I didn't feel up to much - so I've compiled a table of Dev Blog data and a list of links to the latest.

I intend to update this as the Dev Blog releases new updates to keep it as a 'live' library and reference point, plus to provide ammunition to people disappointed their favorite premium has been in test for-evuh! :fish_viking:

UPDATE - 30 DECEMBER 2018

5QVkR59.png

Summary -
Since last update the West Virginia and rather drawn out Prinz Eitel Friedrich have been released. Alaska has been finalized, and then changed and is currently assumed to be back in test.

The Wichita and Lazo are a little bit forgotten and are growing long in the tooth, not excessively compared to some, but much longer than the rapidly released Vanguard and Dreadnought. After that there's a tranche of middle-aged WIP ships well into testing but not there yet. This month the Russian Battleships, Exeter and Yudachi have given us a good amount to drool, exult, rage and complain over.

There are currently 12 unreleased premiums which have appeared on the Dev Blog. In addition there are images or at least names for 4 RN tree Aircraft Carriers and 8 Russian tree Battleships, plus a possible RN CV premium.

JULY

Alaska - Link to Latest

SEPTEMBER

Wichita - Link to Latest

OCTOBER

Lazo - Link to Latest

British Carriers - Link to Latest

Irian - Link to Latest

NOVEMBER

Azuma - Link to Latest

Neustrashimy - Link to Latest

Viribus Unitis - Link to Latest

Leone - Link to Latest

Yahagi - Link to Latest

December

Lenin & RU BB - Link to Latest

Exeter - Link to Latest

Yudachi - Link to Latest

RECENTLY RELEASED

Latest Dev Blog Premium Ship Post -

Edited by mofton
  • Cool 11

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,989 posts
10,664 battles
2 minutes ago, YamatoA150 said:

Wasn't PeF recently confirmed as the X-Mas Event Reward ship?

I'm not sure if it was confirmed, I may have missed something but I know she was seen in a wallpaper suggesting it, I mention it as a possibility in the summary.

3 minutes ago, firemedic1428 said:

Prinz is listed as USA in your chart

Ah, thanks, fixed.

[REVY]
Members
972 posts
7,825 battles

alternatively, West Virginia could be released for Dec 7th as the ship is technically the same build as that day.

Also Bourgogne is in the arsenal now.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,276 posts
8,967 battles

Add a column for "days in dev hell" :Smile_teethhappy:

[HYDRO]
Members
1,823 posts
3,940 battles
20 minutes ago, mofton said:

I'm not sure if it was confirmed, I may have missed something but I know she was seen in a wallpaper suggesting it, I mention it as a possibility in the summary.

«In The Name Of His Highness!» event
The new game event «In the Name of His Highness!» is dedicated to the heyday of armored ships of the early 20th century. It will last 4 weeks.
There are 4 stages of the event. Each stage consists of 4 directives. Each Directive contains 10 to 11 tasks. There is a corresponding reward of camouflage, signals, Christmas containers and even steel. And continuing our new year's tradition, the main prize will be a new premium tier VI German battleship - Prinz Eitel Friedrich!

Confirmed on 20th November.

Edited by warheart1992

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,989 posts
10,664 battles
19 minutes ago, Lord_Slayer said:

alternatively, West Virginia could be released for Dec 7th as the ship is technically the same build as that day.

Also Bourgogne is in the arsenal now.

Could be, I think between WV and AK there's a pretty good chance of next seeing a USN premium.

Thanks also for the heads-up on Bourgogne, I had not checked the Arsenal.

2 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

Confirmed on 20th November.

Thanks, updated and linked.

[HYDRO]
Members
1,823 posts
3,940 battles
1 minute ago, mofton said:

snip.

Forgot to add that since you already put the effort for quite a bit of stuff on the forums, you should consider applying to be a CC when the next round opens, unless of course you just can't commit the time that often. :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

[WOLF2]
Members
1,570 posts
13,580 battles

My new conspiracy theory,

W. Virginia gets released in premium store - people love this ship and will pay for it!

Generic credit earner Alaska (t9 meh) gets assigned Fxp to appease the masses :) … delayed for min impact/max Fxp pricing

Buffed Wichita (t8++ OP) hits premium store immediately afterwards to nerf Alaska :(

Edited by Commander_367

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,989 posts
10,664 battles

OP updated, I'll try about once a month or so - new summary image:

5QVkR59.png

With 12 WIP premium ships we're not really clearing out quite a backlog, but it's good to know there's already content spooled up for 2019.

Happy New Year,

mofton

• Cool 1

[TOG]
Members
2,772 posts
15,746 battles
On 11/23/2018 at 11:52 AM, mofton said:

Since last update the West Virginia and rather drawn out Prinz Eitel Friedrich have been released. Alaska has been finalized, and then changed and is currently assumed to be back in test.

Yeah, saw the Alaska back last night.