You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
nothere01

Dissabling clan mission for renting ships?

10 comments in this topic

[FYL]
Members
614 posts
5,690 battles

I am not in a clan, i have every T10, who had the amazing idea that i need some "rented" ships? Is there some way on how to disable this mission? I don't want them in my port.

[EQRN]
Members
455 posts
9,511 battles

Sounds like you probably have every ship you'll ever want, but for those that don't, putting discounted upgrades on those rentals means they will go to your inventory and be available when you unlock/buy new ships at a later date.  Great way to save a few million credits.

[HINON]
Members
9,355 posts
3 minutes ago, nothere01 said:

So i guess i will just not play. Thanks.

If cb rental ships is your hill to die on, more power to ya.

• Funny 1

[EQRN]
Members
455 posts
9,511 battles

If people wonder why tasks are locked behind "Participate" buttons buried in news articles, look no further to people like this guy.

• Bad 1

[H_]
Members
939 posts

They are annoying as all get out...  I don't mind a "push advertising system" but, we should have the ability to block advertising for events we have zero desire to play.....

It's not a Sisyphus event for me; but, being forced to live with Octopuses on top of Cruisers for months makes me wonder if this juvenile marketing is really for me?    Months in end catering to kids.....too much.

WoWs just wants kiddies I guess so, the rest of us gray hairs need to start searching for "other games....I guess...."  We have the time, the inclination and the funds to go elsewhere.  What did Forrest say:  "Stupid is as stupid does?"

[PVE]
Members
10,863 posts
7,982 battles
28 minutes ago, FrodoFraggin said:

Sounds like you probably have every ship you'll ever want, but for those that don't, putting discounted upgrades on those rentals means they will go to your inventory and be available when you unlock/buy new ships at a later date.  Great way to save a few million credits.

Good point. Since upgrades are half off right now, getting some slot 6 upgrades for cheap would be a good idea.

8 minutes ago, Asym_KS said:

They are annoying as all get out...  I don't mind a "push advertising system" but, we should have the ability to block advertising for events we have zero desire to play.....

It's not a Sisyphus event for me; but, being forced to live with Octopuses on top of Cruisers for months makes me wonder if this juvenile marketing is really for me?    Months in end catering to kids.....too much.

WoWs just wants kiddies I guess so, the rest of us gray hairs need to start searching for "other games....I guess...."  We have the time, the inclination and the funds to go elsewhere.  What did Forrest say:  "Stupid is as stupid does?"

Eh, it doesn't bother me. I don't watch anime, but the neon ARP ships are useful for farming first win bonuses, especially on high XP bonus days, for Cmdr training. The neon colors have even grown on me a bit. 

I do not find the ship girls sexy and get kind of amused when they freak out if your ship catches fire or something. The biggest advantage for me is they were 10 pt Cmdrs when I had so few.

[O7]
Members
5,006 posts
9,335 battles

good to see you're still around complaining about non issue first world problems. 

• Funny 2

[FYL]
Members
614 posts
5,690 battles
19 minutes ago, Pulicat said:

good to see you're still around complaining about non issue first world problems. 

Always, just for you.