Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Tpaktop2_1

Confused - Is WG marketing not talking to the WoWS programmers?

5 comments in this topic

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
1,090 posts
13,335 battles

I just wanted the Black Friday skin. I was willing to take the doubloon swap in the purchase of the Black Friday Mamie, however I ended with two Massachusetts in port. Who is correct at this point? I am trying to find out the truth from WG Tech Support on what they say about this situation.

WG premium shop source link

Black Friday Massechusetts.jpg

shot-18.11.23_08.03.13-0339.jpg

• Funny 1

[HYDRO]
Members
1,869 posts
3,961 battles

Mass B is a totally different premium than the normal Mass. The part you highlight is mentioning getting doubloons for duplicate Mass B. I think however you can benefit from a mission to get 2.5k doubloons.

Edited by warheart1992

[WK]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
634 posts
9,778 battles

So you are saying you already had Massachusetts B when you bought the Massachusetts B with the black camo today?  If so then a ticket is in order.  Otherwise, as it clearly states, only if you have the Massy B prior to this purchase, will you get a compensation.  The Original does not count.

• Cool 2

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
1,090 posts
13,335 battles
1 minute ago, Volron said:

So you are saying you already had Massachusetts B when you bought the Massachusetts B with the black camo today?  If so then a ticket is in order.  Otherwise, as it clearly states, only if you have the Massy B prior to this purchase, will you get a compensation.  The Original does not count.

Oh just the Massachusetts Black! :Smile_facepalm: So the original Massy does not count. Why are they doing it this way? How many skins of a ship do we need to duplicate in port? :Smile_amazed: I bet this leads to many WG tech support tickets. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[WK]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
634 posts
9,778 battles
8 minutes ago, Tpaktop2_1 said:

Oh just the Massachusetts Black! :Smile_facepalm: So the original Massy does not count. Why are they doing it this way? How many skins of a ship do we need to duplicate in port? :Smile_amazed: I bet this leads to many WG tech support tickets. 

No worries. :Smile_teethhappy:

Well in this case, I'm quite fine with it.  I really like the Camo I run on Atago (Combat camo) and would actually be hard pressed to choose between it and the black camo. :fish_nerv:

Sign in to follow this