Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
dad003

GOld rush not taking in count battle with ship

7 comments in this topic

[DENY]
Members
378 posts
5,090 battles

so i got all 4 black ship , and the mission to get some gold , but it seem  that when i do a battle it doesn't count  at all , so i think there a bug there , unless you need the original version , can somebody put some light on this ?

I tested something here with  Massachusetts since i had the original , the original work for those gold mission but the black version doesn't ,  that need to be fix

Edited by dad003
  • Cool 1

[WK]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
633 posts
9,778 battles
17 minutes ago, Camo68 said:

YOu have to do the missions with the original ship

This. :Smile_great:

[CO_OP]
[CO_OP]
Members
31 posts
10,246 battles

That's how they get there money back on selling the Black version for less, add the doubloons and it'll come within range of the purchase of the original ship if you were to purchase the doubloons, they aren't [edited] lol

[PENND]
Beta Testers
17 posts
4,469 battles

So, I am grateful to pick up the Massachusetts for such a "Black Friday" price.  However, the Premium Shop listing was misleading at best regarding the mission for dubloons.  In the U.S. we call that "bait and switch".  When the headline says, you get a mission where you also get 2500 dubloons along with the low-priced ship, I just clicked "BUY"!  Found out later in the fine print that you must have BOTH Massachusetts' to complete the mission!!!  Now, they have put up a warning message since so many people feel cheated.  Why would someone buy both?  To get the Black Camo?  I can take the black camo off and exchange it for a different camo!  But I still can't do the mission!  

So the Mass B is really a ship for Mass owners.  They not only get another port slot and a cool black Mass (that they can sell?), they also get 2500 doubloons for $39.07! Sweet deal!  For those of us who thought we were getting a black Mass and dubs, its a ripoff!

Mass B.JPG

Edited by DuckBoom
  • Cool 1

[DENY]
Members
378 posts
5,090 battles

Good things I guess I already had mass and Tirpitz but now I still have the annoying mission that I can't complete ! 

[TDG]
Members
39 posts
2,035 battles

Wow are you serious Wargaming?? This needs to be addressed because i honestly wouldn't of bought the 4 pack if i would of known that i wouldn't get the Doubloons also. It also feels insanly (Bait and Switch) to me so something needs to give i mean $120 isn't Chump change im afraid to say.

Sign in to follow this