You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
General_Lee_Miserable

My 24 Black Friday Box Haul

17 comments in this topic

Members
324 posts

I didn't really need this set. I have 2 of the 4 ships. BUT,  I did it just for fun. This is my 24 Black Friday Box haul.

Drumroll....

Tirpitz B

Mass B

Assashio B

Atago B

5000 Doubloons

14 days premium

80 Shadow Lurker Camo

100 Type 59 Camo

35,000 free xp

[ARGSY]
Members
7,130 posts
4,851 battles

Not really possible to do much better than that. Four ships and a generous spread of everything else.

[-Y-]
[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
5,276 posts
7,571 battles
8 minutes ago, General_Lee_Miserable said:

I did it just for fun.

[HYDRO]
Members
1,834 posts
3,944 battles

Good for you OP but will take my chances with the free ones. Can't really afford much and I am certain RNGesus won't favor me.

[WOLF5]
Members
1,663 posts
2,343 battles
33 minutes ago, General_Lee_Miserable said:

I didn't really need this set. I have 2 of the 4 ships. BUT,  I did it just for fun. This is my 24 Black Friday Box haul.

Drumroll....

Tirpitz B

Mass B

Assashio B

Atago B

5000 Doubloons

14 days premium

80 Shadow Lurker Camo

100 Type 59 Camo

35,000 free xp

Holy....

RNGesus must really like you.

But don't expect good MM until the new year now:Smile_teethhappy:

Seriously though, nice haul.

[TARFU]
[TARFU]
Members
1,030 posts
6,397 battles

LOL, i predicted in another thread that they'd drop ships one out of 8 boxes. Which means you have to spend 55$ ish to get a ship, which ends up being the price of a T8 premium anyway. Obviously buying smaller amounts yields different results, but larger quantities of crates will "smooth out the RNG" so to speak.

I'll be upset if these ships are in the christmas crates, I have a nagging suspicion that's why they did this instead of releasing black permacamo's. Luckily the santa crates won't roll a ship you already have, but if someone doesn't have those black ships, they'll have to buy a zillion more crates to get the few premiums they dont have like gremy, belfast, kutuzov etc.

Edited by HorrorRoach

[TBOW]
Members
1,183 posts
10,764 battles

I got the 24 Box bundle. I was pretty lucky. Got all four ships within the first 12 boxes, 14 days premium, 120 Shadow Lurker Camo, 70K free XP, 5000 Doubloons, and 105 Type 59 camos. 

A little over $20 per ship for four ships, plus all the other goodies? A pretty decent haul. I am done with WG shopping until Santa arrives, lol. Unless Alaska should spring forth anyways. 

[LOU1]
Members
3,155 posts
8,390 battles

Well, I was warming up in my main account before signing in as a Turkey and thought I might as well go ahead and try the Black Friday Crates.  The only ship I have wanted for a while is the Massachusetts, but couldn't bring myself to spring for it.  Crates have not been very good to me - I spent over budget to get the Kiev Halloween camo, for instance.  Used my new 30% coupon on six crates, so for $21 I got 35K Free Xp, some camos, and:

D77fY1v.png  

My RNG is going to be bad for a while, so Turkey #21 is going to be giving out a lot of prizes today!

[WOLF3]
Members
6,851 posts
2,701 battles
3 hours ago, General_Lee_Miserable said:

This is my 24 Black Friday Box haul.

Quanto mucho dinero ?

Members
484 posts
4 hours ago, General_Lee_Miserable said:

I didn't really need this set. I have 2 of the 4 ships. BUT,  I did it just for fun.

I wish I could say things like that lol.

Sucks being poor but I rather be able to eat till end of the month.

Gratz on your new ships!

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
1,814 posts
4,091 battles

I also got all four ships with the 24x crate option. Plus we get to use the Rasputin right off the bat instead of 50 wins :Smile_trollface:

[WOSV]
Members
333 posts
2,263 battles

I got myself 6 of them and nabbed a Mass and an Asashio.

Dafuq am I supposed to do with an Asashio I'm a bloody USN CA captain?

I guess I'll figure it out at some point. Maybe I can live with myself for having just one weeb barge... It was a lucky drop after all...

[WOLF7]
Members
10,348 posts
2 hours ago, Asym_KS said:

For those of us F2P,  sigh..........i wonder what percentage of the entire game is F2P?

Anyway, Good haul @!!!!!

Be happy there are suckers like that out here....without them, you wouldn't have a ftp game to play....:Smile_teethhappy: