Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Mothermoy

ok WG i gotta give credit where credit is due.

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

204
[OBS]
Members
302 posts
952 battles

those single ship black packages are sexy hawtness. i have to make sure i warm up my arm and stretch it out before i throw my wallet at the screen. i dont wanna sprain something........

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
204
[OBS]
Members
302 posts
952 battles
Just now, Markk9 said:

I'm going to get the Massachusetts and Shadow Perth.

yah the tirpitz an ashashio are mine!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
152
[13CLM]
Members
409 posts
2,764 battles

Well I just purchased some of the black friday containers....

 

Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 6.33.35 AM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
204
[OBS]
Members
302 posts
952 battles
1 minute ago, Markk9 said:

Well I just purchased some of the black friday containers....

 

Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 6.33.35 AM.png

i already have the atago an lolchussetts. i dont need two. ill go for the guaranteed ships. now if they sold individual black camo for my lolchussets. id have to find my wallet so i can throw it again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
10,267 posts
4,608 battles

I wonder if this here 20% coupon applies.  Done already spent the 30% one.

If it doesn't to the B ships then I reckon my [edited] be gettin a british or french BB then.

Or... more premium time or more coinses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
224
[WK]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
908 posts
12,295 battles
49 minutes ago, Markk9 said:

I'm going to get the Massachusetts and Shadow Perth.

That depends.  If you have Perth already, you'll just get her doubloon value (unless that changed).  If you don't have her already, get her, you just don't get a Black Camo that the 4 B's (Asashio B, Atago B, Massachusetts B, Tirpitz B) get. :Smile_Default:

 

On a side note, those 4 B's look ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!  WG skinning team did a FANTASTIC job!  Wow!  They are gorgeous!  I ended up sinking an allied bot DD with Atago B, too busy looking at her and not enough of where I was sending my torpedoes.  :Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
152
[13CLM]
Members
409 posts
2,764 battles
1 hour ago, Volron said:

That depends.  If you have Perth already, you'll just get her doubloon value (unless that changed).  If you don't have her already, get her, you just don't get a Black Camo that the 4 B's (Asashio B, Atago B, Massachusetts B, Tirpitz B) get. :Smile_Default:

 

On a side note, those 4 B's look ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!  WG skinning team did a FANTASTIC job!  Wow!  They are gorgeous!  I ended up sinking an allied bot DD with Atago B, too busy looking at her and not enough of where I was sending my torpedoes.  :Smile_hiding:

 

I don't have the Perth, so for the price, I think it's a good deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
904
[WOLF3]
Members
1,747 posts
6,592 battles
1 hour ago, Volron said:

That depends.  If you have Perth already, you'll just get her doubloon value (unless that changed).  If you don't have her already, get her, you just don't get a Black Camo that the 4 B's (Asashio B, Atago B, Massachusetts B, Tirpitz B) get. :Smile_Default:

 

On a side note, those 4 B's look ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!  WG skinning team did a FANTASTIC job!  Wow!  They are gorgeous!  I ended up sinking an allied bot DD with Atago B, too busy looking at her and not enough of where I was sending my torpedoes.  :Smile_hiding:

I have to agree.  They are DEAD SEXY!

3b30ffbed27706c7936cef18364e855d--austin

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,999
[PVE]
Members
18,318 posts
11,324 battles
2 hours ago, Mothermoy said:

those single ship black packages are sexy hawtness. i have to make sure i warm up my arm and stretch it out before i throw my wallet at the screen. i dont wanna sprain something........

Yeah, I was really looking at the $120 Black Squadron deal. I would get 4 Missions to earn 2,500 doubloons each as well. The Missions are easy as well and can be done with the regular ship as well so I have Atago, Tirpitz and Mass and could use them as well. You play a battle and get 250 doubloons. You can repeat each mission 10x before Jan 31st. 10k doubloons in the any amount of doubloons is $43.93 right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×