You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Mothermoy

ok WG i gotta give credit where credit is due.

10 comments in this topic

[OBS]
Members
146 posts
664 battles

those single ship black packages are sexy hawtness. i have to make sure i warm up my arm and stretch it out before i throw my wallet at the screen. i dont wanna sprain something........

• Cool 2

[13CLM]
Members
225 posts
1,343 battles

I'm going to get the Massachusetts and Shadow Perth.

[OBS]
Members
146 posts
664 battles
Just now, Markk9 said:

yah the tirpitz an ashashio are mine!

[13CLM]
Members
225 posts
1,343 battles

Well I just purchased some of the black friday containers....

Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 6.33.35 AM.png

[OBS]
Members
146 posts
664 battles
1 minute ago, Markk9 said:

Well I just purchased some of the black friday containers....

Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 6.33.35 AM.png

i already have the atago an lolchussetts. i dont need two. ill go for the guaranteed ships. now if they sold individual black camo for my lolchussets. id have to find my wallet so i can throw it again. 

[NGA]
Alpha Tester
10,067 posts
4,367 battles

I wonder if this here 20% coupon applies.  Done already spent the 30% one.

If it doesn't to the B ships then I reckon my [edited] be gettin a british or french BB then.

Or... more premium time or more coinses.

[WK]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
628 posts
9,735 battles
49 minutes ago, Markk9 said:

That depends.  If you have Perth already, you'll just get her doubloon value (unless that changed).  If you don't have her already, get her, you just don't get a Black Camo that the 4 B's (Asashio B, Atago B, Massachusetts B, Tirpitz B) get. :Smile_Default:

On a side note, those 4 B's look ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!  WG skinning team did a FANTASTIC job!  Wow!  They are gorgeous!  I ended up sinking an allied bot DD with Atago B, too busy looking at her and not enough of where I was sending my torpedoes.  :Smile_hiding:

[13CLM]
Members
225 posts
1,343 battles
1 hour ago, Volron said:

That depends.  If you have Perth already, you'll just get her doubloon value (unless that changed).  If you don't have her already, get her, you just don't get a Black Camo that the 4 B's (Asashio B, Atago B, Massachusetts B, Tirpitz B) get. :Smile_Default:

On a side note, those 4 B's look ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!  WG skinning team did a FANTASTIC job!  Wow!  They are gorgeous!  I ended up sinking an allied bot DD with Atago B, too busy looking at her and not enough of where I was sending my torpedoes.  :Smile_hiding:

I don't have the Perth, so for the price, I think it's a good deal.

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
724 posts
3,999 battles
1 hour ago, Volron said:

I have to agree.  They are DEAD SEXY!

3b30ffbed27706c7936cef18364e855d--austin

• Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
10,680 posts
7,908 battles
2 hours ago, Mothermoy said:

those single ship black packages are sexy hawtness. i have to make sure i warm up my arm and stretch it out before i throw my wallet at the screen. i dont wanna sprain something........

Yeah, I was really looking at the $120 Black Squadron deal. I would get 4 Missions to earn 2,500 doubloons each as well. The Missions are easy as well and can be done with the regular ship as well so I have Atago, Tirpitz and Mass and could use them as well. You play a battle and get 250 doubloons. You can repeat each mission 10x before Jan 31st. 10k doubloons in the any amount of doubloons is $43.93 right now.