You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
J30_Reinhardt

Thanksgiving power outage :(

4 comments in this topic

[NGA]
Alpha Tester
10,113 posts
4,429 battles

So some poor schmuck had to come out and fix the power to the entire airport tonight of all nights.

I'm probably pink from that co-op game that had just started too but I don't care.

It took 2 hours for them to get out here and get it back up so now all I have to worry about is the Yamato-sized leftovers and if they're good or not. Nobody opened the fridge at least so I'm thinking it's still good.

And why's it always we have a power outtage here on a holiday?

• Cool 1

[STW-M]
Members
2,340 posts
6,235 battles
11 minutes ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

So some poor schmuck had to come out and fix the power to the entire airport tonight of all nights.

I'm probably pink from that co-op game that had just started too but I don't care.

It took 2 hours for them to get out here and get it back up so now all I have to worry about is the Yamato-sized leftovers and if they're good or not. Nobody opened the fridge at least so I'm thinking it's still good.

And why's it always we have a power outage here on a holiday?

Probably due to the weather and the increased usage from all the people that are coming and going for the holidays.

Admittedly sounds worse than my experience of almost unknowingly eating a piece of plastic during Thanksgiving dinner.

[NGA]
Alpha Tester
10,113 posts
4,429 battles
1 minute ago, Avenge_December_7 said:

Probably due to the weather and the increased usage from all the people that are coming and going for the holidays.

Admittedly sounds worse than my experience of almost unknowingly eating a piece of plastic during Thanksgiving dinner.

You sure you didn't get some cat in your chinese food along with your plastic? (My mom once dropped a corner of a seasoning packet in some chili once, stuck to the inside of my throat and I got to taste chili twice. So I get you.)

[STW-M]
Members
2,340 posts
6,235 battles
2 minutes ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

You sure you didn't get some cat in your chinese food along with your plastic? (My mom once dropped a corner of a seasoning packet in some chili once, stuck to the inside of my throat and I got to taste chili twice. So I get you.)

If I had, it must have some finely ground cat considering that it was a vegetable dish and I didn't detect any hairs in there.

The plastic apparently snapped off from the container they kept the vegetables in, and considering that the restaurant is apparently one of the highest rated in the area, I'm willing to let it slide.

Besides, most of the food was eaten by other people I had around (family and some college classmates) and a certain shipgirl, so evidently I got incredibly unlucky.

At least I actually didn't swallow it this time, unlike the time I was eating a sandwich and didn't realize that there was an extremely thin, sticky, and practically invisible layer of plastic wrapping around it until I had already eaten half of it.