You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
crazyferret23777

Black Mass or Tirpitz?

17 comments in this topic

Members
251 posts
5,109 battles

I love my Mass and play it so often that i'm getting it but probably not the tirpitz since I don't play her nearly as much. Which of the 4 is everyone most interested in? Tirp and Mass look fantastic in the camo.

• Cool 1

[DENY]
Members
378 posts
5,086 battles

I want the atago and asashio just because I don't have those, but if not get double mass I might run this one as a full aa build

[CSALT]
Members
261 posts

I most want the Asashio and then the Tirpitz.  The Atago is my least wanted B ship.  That means the only one the crates will give me is the Atago, lol.

[REVY]
Members
972 posts
7,825 battles
2 hours ago, So_lt_Goes said:

I wouldn't mind having a Black Mass, but I'm concerned it would upset my neighbors.

giphy.gif

• Funny 2

[HINON]
Supertester
19,567 posts
13,172 battles

Purely on looks, it'd have to be Blatago or Bltirpitz.

[FML]
Members
1,921 posts
10,605 battles

I like the Tirpitz and its playstyle... but I wouldnt buy it again just for the black camo - no way. 

I dont have a Massachusettes though, so I am tempted to get a black one of them...

[DAWGZ]
[DAWGZ]
Members
47 posts
8,845 battles

I don't have the Massachusetts so I am a bit tempted to get the Black Mass.....

Man, the Black Tirpz looks schweet, but alas, already have the normal one so not gonna buy just for the camo. Wish there was a buy permanent camo or trade in standard Tirpz for Tripz B option.

[ARGSY]
Members
7,118 posts
4,839 battles
3 hours ago, So_lt_Goes said:

I wouldn't mind having a Black Mass

Waiting for the more evil community contributors to chime in with "I will be streaming the Black Mass on Twitch every night..."

If either of them popped out of a crate, I would rather it was the Tirpitz; I'm very fond of my Scharnhorst's torpedoes, and all eIse being equal, I would prefer a battleship which had them over one which did not.

[TF_34]
Members
1,141 posts
7,078 battles
5 hours ago, So_lt_Goes said:

I wouldn't mind having a Black Mass, but I'm concerned it would upset my neighbors.

I have the regular version, but am tempted to get the black version so I can make jokes like that. 

Members
1,087 posts
6 hours ago, Gen_Saris said:

I have the regular version, but am tempted to get the black version so I can make jokes like that. 

Watch out for the Atago, though.

As Miss Fran would advise,

"Do be a Do Bee, don't be an Atago B."

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
2,706 posts
3,725 battles

Black Tirpitz has two red crosses painted on her deck, one on the bow and the other on the stern. It looks super smexy and kewl. Just saying. LOL.

Spoiler

Untitled_00.thumb.png.58dd3771ca10c9c9614cac202732baf2.png

Untitled_01.thumb.png.aaea778da7a90861deccce7c2ac87528.png

I should have used a different port... the new Zipangu looks awesome, but it's a bit dark for taking screenshots, lel. :Smile_teethhappy:

[-TKS-]
Members
336 posts
6,830 battles

the black camo looks amazing in port, not so much in game (at least for me) . with that said the Mass is sweet the tirpitz looks good too but reminds me of painted black primer cars with tinted windows . Also not sure why the camo only goes to the water line

Edited by EyE_dYe_QuIck