You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Lert

PSA for players who have a turkey on their team

15 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Supertester
19,618 posts
13,201 battles

It's happened five times since the event started that a teammate starts telling the enemy team where I am going. Please don't do that. It ruins the event and is simply said against the rules of the game. Doing so makes you an afthat and other things I cannot put into writing in this post.

Don't tell the enemy team where teammates are. It disappoints me that apparently I have to say this.

C9Dzb7M.jpg

Got it? Good.

• Cool 9
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 1

[TOG]
Members
2,799 posts
15,797 battles

Well, defer them to our lovely aussie organizer. No award of prizes and a 1 week ban for cheating is adequate imo. Sorry to hear about it Lert. 5 times you say? No one in the forums would be crass enough to try it. or would they?

[NOBS]
Members
647 posts
6,704 battles
1 hour ago, Lert said:

It's happened five times since the event started that a teammate starts telling the enemy team where I am going. Please don't do that. It ruins the event and is simply said against the rules of the game. Doing so makes you an afthat and other things I cannot put into writing in this post.

Don't tell the enemy team where teammates are. It disappoints me that apparently I have to say this.

C9Dzb7M.jpg

Got it? Good.

If I have a turkey on my team, I stay close to said turkey, I haven't been focused yet. 

• Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,570 posts
12,220 battles

Of the 4 matches I could play today.

Had a Turkey on both teams. Once.

I noticed red team set a picket up knowing we would try to get to him....

Easy way to lose the match, chase a well guarded Turkey and leave yours to hang out by themselves.

[-Y-]
[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
5,281 posts
7,571 battles
1 hour ago, Lert said:

It's happened

Can you pass the word to Turkeys involved in t6 to t10 battles? Don't forget the AA.

[FAE]
Members
2,239 posts
2,770 battles

Also it would be nice to see some turkeys okay dds. Since everyone seems to be ok with how often they die and influential they are. 

Havent seen even a single one. And this doesn’t bode well for my trust in the CCs. 

Edited by BlailBlerg
  • Cool 1
  • Bad 2

[WOLFB]
Members
1,824 posts
8,785 battles
4 hours ago, BlailBlerg said:

Also it would be nice to see some turkeys okay dds. Since everyone seems to be ok with how often they die and influential they are. 

Havent seen even a single one. And this doesn’t bode well for my trust in the CCs. 

I saw a turkey Haida in my Yuugumo today. He did some questionable decision but that's not the point here.

Also yesterday I played against a turkey Gallant as well as Harekaze if I remember correctly.  They are definitely here . 

Edited by AlcatrazNC

[HINON]
Supertester
19,618 posts
13,201 battles
4 hours ago, BlailBlerg said:

There are nearly 300 of us out there, over a 5 day event. We're only on day 2. Chances are you'll see some. Also, how do you mean that last bit about CCs? What do CCs have to do with this?

[S-N-D]
Members
1,689 posts
5,762 battles
10 hours ago, Lert said:

Save the replay and report the match to customer support, action will be taken. This applies at all times not just for this event. It's an auto chat ban and if they continue likely more.

Edited by _Caliph_
  • Cool 1

[TOG]
Members
2,799 posts
15,797 battles
18 minutes ago, _Caliph_ said:

Save the replay and report the match to customer support, action will be taken. This applies at all times not just for this event. It's an auto chat ban and if they continue likely more.

Actually, Lert can just report them to @Femennenly. She's the event organizer and a WG Admin. Include the replay files as evidence. not just an auto chat ban. It's cheating. Deny them the award and a 3 day or 1 week suspension.  

[BNKR]
Members
853 posts
884 battles
10 hours ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

Of the 4 matches I could play today.

Had a Turkey on both teams. Once.

I noticed red team set a picket up knowing we would try to get to him....

Easy way to lose the match, chase a well guarded Turkey and leave yours to hang out by themselves.

That's a great idea. Let your turkey draw them in and then wreck the [edited] who are tunnel-visioning on that greasy bird.

Members
18,996 posts
5,340 battles

Yup, I spawned next to a turkey, and as we sailed out, somebody gave away the grid location.

Guess who had to turn around and GTFO because as soon as one enemy was spotted, it turned out to be most of their team.....

[FYL]
Members
614 posts
5,690 battles
11 hours ago, Lert said:

C9Dzb7M.jpg

Got it? Good.

Which means the entirety of the enemy team will go after him, which gives your team tactical advance. C'mon, be a hero we don't need and take one for the team!

• Boring 1