Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Xanthro

Dear Wargaming, thanks for the 30% coupon that can't be used before it expires

8 comments in this topic

[DENY]
Members
259 posts
6,961 battles

This is a mistake that you as a company continually make, you offer things in a manner that is not convenient to your customer.

Shockingly, the days before Thanksgiving are very busy, so when I get a game in and get a coupon that says it expires in 3 days, it SHOULD NOT expire early on Thanksgiving.

Had you simply never given the coupon, that would have been better than giving a coupon that isn't used because your programming decides that 3 days doesn't mean, END OF DAY, but instead means 72 hours.

If I tell someone that something is available for three days, that is different than saying 72 hours, the latter is much more restrictive, and why on Earth do you care about being so restrictive on a coupon.

I easily within the top 1% of spenders on this game, I have almost every Premium available, a year worth of premium time, buy all the crates, and yet someone, you continue to engage in activity that make we mad about spending money with your company.

A bit silly that I go to my computer to do nothing else but spend money on your game, and see that the coupon is no longer available, and SO I DON'T spend money on your game.

• Cool 4
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 4

[S0L0]
Beta Testers
540 posts
3,921 battles

Yea another coupon complaint thread instead of a support ticket.  

• Cool 1

[DENY]
Members
259 posts
6,961 battles
4 minutes ago, TheDreadnought said:

I used mine to buy the Vanguard/Dreadnought combo as soon as I got it.

I would have, but had to deal with a medical emergency, then was away all day, then it was Thanksgiving.

[DENY]
Members
259 posts
6,961 battles
1 hour ago, missile742 said:

Yea another coupon complaint thread instead of a support ticket.  

The whole point is nobody should have to open a support ticket. Wargaming is throwing money away by poor decision on coupons and the way sales are presented. I play games to get away from the aggravation of life, I don't need games to be aggravating when I'm trying to spend money in support of the game.

• Cool 1

[SRPH]
[SRPH]
Members
572 posts
1,195 battles

If you only use Amazon Pay, you couldn't have bought anything anyway as it's been down for a week...

[DENY]
Members
259 posts
6,961 battles
Just now, Bonfor said:

If you only use Amazon Pay, you couldn't have bought anything anyway as it's been down for a week...

I know, that's how I buy everything on Wargaming, and couldn't use it when I saw the coupon, figured it would be fixed soon, but then life happened and couldn't get back to the computer till later today and the coupon expired, and Amazon Pay is still down.

Setting up Amazon pay is easy too, so there's a reason why it's not working for this long and that reason is not technical.

Members
30 posts
35 battles

I was away and heard everyone got a coupon by reading online, I checked when I could and I didn't see it. I did send in a ticket for my other account, and the reply was I was SOL it expired without me knowing.... Kinda pissed at that...

Sign in to follow this