Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_greifer_Africanus

Vessel Unique Flags - Permium Shop Missions

3 comments in this topic

[-K-]
Members
655 posts
5,361 battles

Hi All,

When a new premium ship is released, generally the certain vessel packages contain a unique flag associated with that vessel.

At one stage WG did sell the flags as a mission in the premium shop for premium vessels that had been out for a while, so that if you owned the ship you could equip it. It is how I obtained the Kaga unique flag flag.

Is anyone aware if this is still done, or will continue to be done? I do like to try and earn those flags for vessels that I own, but was not here to buy the package with the flag. I haven't seen anything in the premium shop for a while to purchase these and I believe that this would be a nice thing to re-introduce.

[DURPX]
Members
29 posts
986 battles

I’d love the chance to earn flags for some of the older premiums I bought. I was on a tight budget back then and generally couldn’t buy the top package that came with the flags.

please bring the missions back, at least for older premiums!

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,964 posts
18,842 battles

They actually sold missions for the unique flags a while back. They were quite expensive though, seems like around 6 or 8 dollars. I do remember they were so overpriced I didn't even consider buying them and I was a whale at the time and would buy most anything. IMHO the flags would be more reasonably priced from 1 - 2 dollars. Not sure what they were thinking, it was not popular if the forums or Reddit was any indication. 

Sign in to follow this