Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Cwsimmons12000

wrongfully penalized

11 comments in this topic

[M_INC]
Members
2 posts
5,099 battles

In my last battle, I was a t-10 BB, and the battle was really challenging, I had a cruiser that would not pay attention to is surroundings, I dodged him 3 times he hit me twice more and caused me to get a full spread of torpedoes that I could have avoided had he not been holding me from evasive action. I warned him to watch out then 30 seconds later while I was running a circular battle with 2 BB's one was destroyed, and then there he is again right into my side as I was firing, I got a team kill, this is total crap.

• Funny 1

[SOFOP]
Members
341 posts
4,391 battles

A penalty that really does nothing but allow you to support breast cancer for two games.  Not really worth complaining about as there is no way for WG to tell the difference between intentional and unintentional ingame automatically.

[5D5]
Members
2,397 posts
14,974 battles

So you recognized he was there but never checked where your guns were in relation to him? You blapped him whether you meant to or not and got the penalty.

It's easy to get rid of the penalty so think nothing of it.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Supertester
19,601 posts
13,181 battles

So .... Your dog clicked fire? Your cat, maybe? Your ... wife / husband? Your mother / father? Or was it you?

You say the cruiser wasn't paying attention, but it seems to me that you weren't either.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[NOBS]
Members
646 posts
6,696 battles
1 hour ago, Cwsimmons12000 said:

In my last battle, I was a t-10 BB, and the battle was really challenging, I had a cruiser that would not pay attention to is surroundings, I dodged him 3 times he hit me twice more and caused me to get a full spread of torpedoes that I could have avoided had he not been holding me from evasive action. I warned him to watch out then 30 seconds later while I was running a circular battle with 2 BB's one was destroyed, and then there he is again right into my side as I was firing, I got a team kill, this is total crap.

Be happy you know why you are pink, I got a 2 gamer and never knew who I hit, lol

• Bad 1

[PVE]
Members
397 posts
1 hour ago, Cwsimmons12000 said:

Some games you just find that jerk of a teammate but if you TK him your fault.

[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
4,123 posts
13,452 battles

booooooooo!                                                Who?

Sign in to follow this