Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Abides

Black Friday.. Bueller?

12 comments in this topic

[DUDE_]
Members
3,072 posts
13,108 battles

Any ideas if there will be any goodies tomorrow? Discounted ships, or anything like that? I noticed several new doubloon ships in the tech tree but at normal prices.

Image result for Bueller

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,382 posts
19,417 battles

Armada bundle like the last two years? "Black" ship version of premium ships (same like the original, just with a black camo). Another bundle with one year premium 50% off, but another $35 of flag in it you have to pay.

Good normal offers came last year Christmas/New Year.

[UFFA]
[UFFA]
Members
861 posts
63 battles
19 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

Armada bundle like the last two years? "Black" ship version of premium ships (same like the original, just with a black camo). Another bundle with one year premium 50% off, but another $35 of flag in it you have to pay.

Good normal offers came last year Christmas/New Year.

Is it even worth buying premium time before the WoWS premium time is released if you don't participate in WoWP/WoT?

[DRACS]
Members
3,602 posts
1 minute ago, Wowzery said:

I'd like to see another year of premium for about half price again.  That was great a few years ago.

It was indeed an amazing deal. At least I'm fortunate enough to have nearly a full year remaining on mine, so not that urgent for me.

I am surprised that they are waiting till tomorrow for this sale, mind you. Many online shops and games started their Black Friday sale a few days ago.

[UFFA]
[UFFA]
Members
861 posts
63 battles
2 minutes ago, KaptainKaybe said:

It was indeed an amazing deal. At least I'm fortunate enough to have nearly a full year remaining on mine, so not that urgent for me.

I am surprised that they are waiting till tomorrow for this sale, mind you. Many online shops and games started their Black Friday sale a few days ago.

Farming some RN containers from impatient people. :Smile_hiding:

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,382 posts
19,417 battles
5 minutes ago, Sparviero said:

Is it even worth buying premium time before the WoWS premium time is released if you don't participate in WoWP/WoT?

Yeah, that's the question. I'm still wonder what happen too the actual premium time you have. I have 300 days to go, 210 days of time bought in WoWs, 90 days from a WoT coupon.

[WAG]
Members
419 posts
7,854 battles
50 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

Yeah, that's the question. I'm still wonder what happen too the actual premium time you have. I have 300 days to go, 210 days of time bought in WoWs, 90 days from a WoT coupon.

I recall reading we would have the option to convert existing Premium to WoW Only Premium.

[HYDRO]
Members
1,823 posts
3,940 battles
1 hour ago, Erebthoron said:

You get for free the wows premium account as well as the normal one you have now, with as many days remaining as in the normal premium. They are not stackable, the highest multiplier will count only; in that case the wows premium account.

Sign in to follow this