You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
LTGSERIALBUTCHER

My Best Game

10 comments in this topic

Members
35 posts
4,302 battles

Hello everyone, I am LTG "SerialButcher" from BF2, 54 yrs old and out of gaming for over 10 years until I tried WoW

I have only been playing a couple of months, really happy with this round in Co-op, I suck so far at random in higher tier due to team play, spawn camping and HE spam and other exploits and abuse of game mechanics, trying to grind up from Iowa to a Montana, then Amagi to Yamoto and Mogami to Zao

I purchased, Alabama, Sharnhorst, Prinz Eugen, Tirpitz,  Graf Spe

Love this game

The latest patch was interesting and not that big a deal I think, but what do i know?  I am a n00b lol

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Untitled.jpg

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Supertester
19,538 posts
13,126 battles

Nice game, and welcome!

• Cool 1

[DUDE_]
Members
2,993 posts
13,050 battles
18 minutes ago, LTGSERIALBUTCHER said:

Hello everyone, I am LTG "SerialButcher" from BF2, 54 yrs old and out of gaming for over 10 years until I tried WoW

I have only been playing a couple of months, really happy with this round in Co-op, I suck so far at random in higher tier due to team play, spawn camping and HE spam and other exploits and abuse of game mechanics, trying to grind up from Iowa to a Montana, then Amagi to Yamoto and Mogami to Zao

Love this game

The latest patch was interesting and not that big a deal I think, but what do i know?  I am a n00b lol

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Untitled.jpg

+1 for positive vibes

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,534 posts
12,162 battles
2 hours ago, LTGSERIALBUTCHER said:

Love this game

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Nice game. Welcome to WOWS.

Co-op is a great place to learn a ship.

• Cool 1