Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Capt_h2o

Port not responding

4 comments in this topic

[NOBS]
Members
651 posts
6,732 battles

The game loads, but once in Port I'm unable to select ships, enter battles, it won't let me do anything, can't even exit the game, I'm just stuck?

• Bad 1

Community Department
2,208 posts
542 battles
11 minutes ago, Capt_h2o said:

The game loads, but once in Port I'm unable to select ships, enter battles, it won't let me do anything, can't even exit the game, I'm just stuck?

There are some tips for fixing it which can be useful before submitting a ticket. Did you use any modifications? If yes, you need to remove them completely.
Did you try to start the game in a safe mode? 
Also deleting a preferencies.xml file in the game folder could help. It will be recreated with the next game launch. 
If it doesn't work you'll need to create WGCheck report and send it to the support via ticket with some notes about the issue.

[NOBS]
Members
651 posts
6,732 battles
Just now, turbo07 said:

There are some tips for fixing it which can be useful before submitting a ticket. Did you use any modifications? If yes you need to remove them completely.Did you try to start the game in a safe mode? 
Also deleting a preferencies.xml file in the game folder could help. It will be recreated with the next game launch. 
If it doesn't work you'll need to create WGCheck report and send it to the support via ticket with some notes about the issue.

Thanks, I'll give those suggestions a try. Almost looks like I'm just loading a screen shot, and I couldn't find that check link. 

• Cool 1

[NOBS]
Members
651 posts
6,732 battles
On 11/22/2018 at 11:52 AM, turbo07 said:

There are some tips for fixing it which can be useful before submitting a ticket. Did you use any modifications? If yes, you need to remove them completely.
Did you try to start the game in a safe mode? 

So I was able to fix the problem yesterday, but I have been able to recreate the same issue twice this morning. If I try to sort my ships in Port, the game just stops and nothing works. Is this a known issue or a bug in the new update?

Edited by Capt_h2o
Spelling
  • Bad 1

Sign in to follow this