You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Tanuvein

USN Tech tree credit sale

8 comments in this topic

[FYL]
Members
254 posts
1,480 battles

I noticed all the USN ships are on sale in terms of credits. No modules though. This came conveniently as I was deciding between the hull upgrade for the NC and buying the New Orleans. Get them while they last - I have no idea how long this is for, does anyone else?

[PVE]
Members
10,854 posts
7,982 battles
4 minutes ago, Tanuvein said:

I noticed all the USN ships are on sale in terms of credits. No modules though. This came conveniently as I was deciding between the hull upgrade for the NC and buying the New Orleans. Get them while they last - I have no idea how long this is for, does anyone else?

1 minute ago, sansfaille said:

Ninja'd

• Cool 1

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
754 posts
4,030 battles

Why would anyone convert elite captain xp to regular free xp?

Seriously, I want to know.

Members
19,039 posts
5,351 battles
2 minutes ago, Captain_Slattery said:

Yeah really, I'm trying to get Nelson, and if I could do that conversion for free, I probably would. But if I need to pay, I'd just convert some of the few million ship XP I have lying around.

[PVE]
Members
10,854 posts
7,982 battles
10 minutes ago, Captain_Slattery said:

4 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

Yeah really, I'm trying to get Nelson, and if I could do that conversion for free, I probably would. But if I need to pay, I'd just convert some of the few million ship XP I have lying around.

I'm guessing the people who have all 19pt Cmdrs and have millions of ECXP banked? Of course they will probably have millions of FXP banked as well, but someone must be doing it.

Members
19,039 posts
5,351 battles
5 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

I'm guessing the people who have all 19pt Cmdrs and have millions of ECXP banked? Of course they will probably have millions of FXP banked as well, but someone must be doing it.

Only thing I can think of is people in the middle, who may have already converted ship XP to FXP to get ships, so are basically unable to round up enough FXP to get Musashi and/or Kronshtadt before they are removed.

They might have a couple million or less ECXP.

[PVE]
Members
10,854 posts
7,982 battles
3 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

Only thing I can think of is people in the middle, who may have already converted ship XP to FXP to get ships, so are basically unable to round up enough FXP to get Musashi and/or Kronshtadt before they are removed.

They might have a couple million or less ECXP.

That makes sense.