You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Efros

Zoom bug

3 comments in this topic

[CO-OP]
Members
26 posts
13,210 battles

Been seeing this for over a year, when zoomed in and you zoom out using the shift key occasionally the view you get is 180 degrees from where you were looking. This is very disorientating and because your guns immediately start to traverse can be costly too, as by the time you get back onto the correct view bearing your guns have to traverse back and on more than one occasion I've either missed the opportunity to kill or have in fact been killed.

[ARRGG]
Members
4,764 posts
7,709 battles
5 hours ago, Efros said:

Been seeing this for over a year, when zoomed in and you zoom out using the shift key occasionally the view you get is 180 degrees from where you were looking. This is very disorientating and because your guns immediately start to traverse can be costly too, as by the time you get back onto the correct view bearing your guns have to traverse back and on more than one occasion I've either missed the opportunity to kill or have in fact been killed.

This happens to me occasionally  also ,going on 2 years now,seems to happen when you do a radical shift out of zoom and you end facing the opposite direction you were looking