You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

6 comments in this topic

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
741 posts
4,019 battles

So with the success of "Four Goal Haul" in random and CO-OP battles, I think it is time to revisit @AdmiralThunder and his Co-op Achievement proposal.

For those of you who need reminded, 

I would really like for someone from WG to weigh in here and tell us what they think.  Why or why not?  THAT is the question.

WG, I want these.  Please advise,

CS

• Cool 5

[PVE]
Members
10,841 posts
7,979 battles
Just now, Captain_Slattery said:

So with the success of "Four Goal Haul" in random and CO-OP battles, I think it is time to revisit @AdmiralThunder and his Co-op Achievement proposal.

For those of you who need reminded, 

I would really like for someone from WG to weigh in here and tell us what they think.  Why or why not?  THAT is the question.

WG, I want these.  Please advise,

CS

I second the motion. :Smile_honoring:

@Pigeon_of_War, @Gneisenau013, @turbo07, @Femennenly, @TheURLGuy we humbly request your assistance in this endeavor please.

• Cool 2

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,964 posts
18,842 battles

Didn't LWM have some ideas for achievements as well? Seems I remember her coming up with a nice list of them a while back.

[PVE]
Members
10,841 posts
7,979 battles
8 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

Didn't LWM have some ideas for achievements as well? Seems I remember her coming up with a nice list of them a while back.

She did and some were similar to AT's. Not saying anything bad about that as I got the impression that they were both good ideas developed separately.

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
741 posts
4,019 battles
7 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

She did and some were similar to AT's. Not saying anything bad about that as I got the impression that they were both good ideas developed separately.

Sort of like radar in World War 2.

Five or six different countries independently developing it at basically the same time.

Of course, the Italians weren't and it cost them dearly.