Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Captain_Slattery

Girl names for captains

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

348
[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
759 posts
4,030 battles

All of my regular captains now have girl names.

How can I fix this?

Is it Aslain's Mod Pack doing this?  Or WG?

A little help please!

Edited by Captain_Slattery
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
330
[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
2,755 posts
3,739 battles

You must've picked up a custom global.mo file with female names, from the mod pack by an accident or something.

Go to the res_mod/0.7.11.0 folder of the game, and get rid of the "text" folder. That should fix it.

However, if you were also using some kind of a custom name for ships and such, those also might get reverted back to the original, if you delete the custom global.mo, since all names in the game are governed by that file, AFAIK.

Edited by Blorgh2017
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
348
[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
759 posts
4,030 battles
6 minutes ago, Blorgh2017 said:

You must've picked up a custom global.mo file with female names, from the mod pack by an accident or something.

Go to the res_mod/0.7.11.0 folder of the game, and get rid of the "text" folder. That should fix it.

However, if you were also using some kind of a custom name for ships and such, those also might get reverted back to the original, if you delete the custom global.mo, since all names in the game are governed by that file, AFAIK.

Thanks for the helping hand there, WOLF.

I really do appreciate it. +1

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
330
[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
2,755 posts
3,739 battles
12 minutes ago, Captain_Slattery said:

Thanks for the helping hand there, WOLF.

I really do appreciate it. +1

Always glad to help a fellow WOLF. :Smile_honoring:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
348
[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
759 posts
4,030 battles
15 minutes ago, Blorgh2017 said:

Always glad to help a fellow WOLF. :Smile_honoring:

Worked like a charm.  :Smile_great:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,462
[SOUP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,774 posts

Wait what? There's another female crew mod our there?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
348
[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
759 posts
4,030 battles
7 minutes ago, Chobittsu said:

Wait what? There's another female crew mod our there?!

I picked it up in Aslain's 7.11.

I still have it in my recycle bin, if you want it,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
330
[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
2,755 posts
3,739 battles
43 minutes ago, Chobittsu said:

Wait what? There's another female crew mod our there?!

I think there're several on the internet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,462
[SOUP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,774 posts
1 hour ago, Captain_Slattery said:

I picked it up in Aslain's 7.11.

I still have it in my recycle bin, if you want it,

Just a name will be fine, I need to know who the competition is... >w>

57 minutes ago, Blorgh2017 said:

I think there're several on the internet.

GASP!!! D:<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
348
[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
759 posts
4,030 battles

I don't know the name.  It was an unwanted hitchhiker when I downloaded the latest Aslain's.

Sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×