You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IvanPonomarev

Rasputin Unlocked Twilight Game Mode

8 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Members
7,173 posts
4,874 battles
5 hours ago, IvanPonomarev said:

Super fun ship can't wait for the other ships to be unlocked.

Reading the requirements seems to indicate that fifty wins would unlock all of the others, unless you were playing Leviathan exclusively and didn't meet the conditions for unlocking Scarab (5 wins in Octopus) and Razorworm (5 wins in ghoul).

[NGA]
Members
1,385 posts
8,248 battles
2 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Reading the requirements seems to indicate that fifty wins would unlock all of the others, unless you were playing Leviathan exclusively and didn't meet the conditions for unlocking Scarab (5 wins in Octopus) and Razorworm (5 wins in ghoul).

I believe those missions don't unlock until the 30th. Which is why I'm only going to get 35 wins at the most before then. It's a fun mode, but God I'm wondering where some of these people learned to play. Maybe I should try whistling up some of the clan so I at least have one or two people that didn't drink glue back in grade school.

[TNG]
Members
346 posts
10,123 battles
8 hours ago, Gramzon_the_Dragon said:

How does Rasputin compare to the other ships? is it lacking in pen due to Nikolai's smaller guns? does it have 200k HP? Etc?

It is not lacking. Same guns but reload time is about 15 seconds. It has faster turret rotation pretty much a cruisers sped. It does have 200K health. It travels at most 26.5kts.

• Cool 1

[L_I]
Members
5 posts

Rasputin Unlocked Twilight Game 

Do we get to keep the Ship,camo or the 19 point captain after we get the 50 battles???   If not what is the point?

Thanks

[R-C-N]
[R-C-N]
Members
1 post
1,090 battles

So, it has 200K of life? It's kind of funny