Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
pewpewpew42

Need Killer Whale Replay 0.7.11

4 comments in this topic

[SF-A]
Members
2,946 posts
5,873 battles

If anyone has one floating around, I would love to have the file. No conditions but the current version, and if you do lose, not in under 10 minutes... somehow out there there's been a team that died at the forts, but I'm not looking to develop some psychosis here.

[HC]
[HC]
Beta Testers
1,462 posts
9,896 battles
27 minutes ago, pewpewpew42 said:

If anyone has one floating around, I would love to have the file. No conditions but the current version, and if you do lose, not in under 10 minutes... somehow out there there's been a team that died at the forts, but I'm not looking to develop some psychosis here.

https://replayswows.com/replay/35677#stats

Fresh from earlier, from a CV's perspective. Be warned, the holiday potatoes are already loose.....

• Cool 1

[SF-A]
Members
2,946 posts
5,873 battles
11 hours ago, SgtBeltfed said:

https://replayswows.com/replay/35677#stats

Fresh from earlier, from a CV's perspective. Be warned, the holiday potatoes are already loose.....

Do you have one from a standard perspective? My client is bugging out big-time whenever the map view is raised.

[HC]
[HC]
Beta Testers
1,462 posts
9,896 battles
3 hours ago, pewpewpew42 said:

Do you have one from a standard perspective? My client is bugging out big-time whenever the map view is raised.

Sorry, I've only done it in CV's, and was bored out of my skull with the lack of aircraft to shoot down.

Here's the earlier run of 0.7.11 it's probably the better team on Youtube, skip that whole client issue.

The important differences are:

No hostile aircraft

Southern Hosho has been replaced with a K. Albert, the new K. Albert is mobile and will move up towards the middle of the harbor. It's more Durable than the Hosho, but it comes out to get shot.

The Northern Hosho has been replaced with a Kawachi, the only problem with this is the Kawachi is more durable than the Hosho, and slower so surface ships won't be able to engage it as soon, and it will take longer to kill.

The Zuiho up north has been replaced by an Ishizuchi, if anyone went out to engage ships outside the harbor, it's not hard to deal with. It is also more durable than the ship it replaced.

Edited by SgtBeltfed

Sign in to follow this