You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IronMike11B4O

WGing u gotta do better than this

19 comments in this topic

[KP]
Beta Testers
1,891 posts
11,536 battles

Maybe they should have a mutiny button and you can swap teams

• Cool 3
  • Funny 2

[FART]
Members
129 posts
5,102 battles

Same thing has been happening to me -- went 4 months straight with a 60% win rate, 200 battles a month to 46% the last 3 weeks, which is the worst win rate I have ever had since I started playing two years ago. It isn't like I suddenly forgot how to play the game; all of my other performance stats have continued a steady climb, so I just figure it's time to take a break and come back in a month or two after the holidays with a fresh outlook on the game. 

Hell, maybe they'll give me a free ship for taking a month or two off. XD

• Cool 1

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,574 posts
12,258 battles

Complaining about being top tier?

• Funny 3
  • Bad 1

Members
4,680 posts
6,861 battles

School was out in July and I dropped to almost a 46% win rate that month. Me and teams were terrible.  I have clawed back up to 48.63.  I may see 50% if I choose my spots....some days are not good to play and I have learned that.  I just wanna be at least 50%.  No big deal that number.....it's just a personal thing. Not overly fanatic bout this but kinda.

Members
1,014 posts
7,530 battles

Just had 2 games where 2/3 of my team died 9 minutes in. Seriously how do you carry teams that bad?

Members
672 posts
2,396 battles
1 hour ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Lol schools are out for Thanksgiving...

The uptick in blowouts started before this week from my point of view.

[HELLS]
Members
1,746 posts
16,566 battles

Yesterday was  crap. Today 3 win in 4 games, in Worcester of all ships, grinding stage 3 of the special upgrade for free XP. At that point I stopped playing in PvP not to break the string. Feast or famine...

[KP]
Members
39 posts
7,585 battles

It must be some sort of a school holiday in the states, I mean its absolutely insane the games I've had lately. 

• Cool 1

[JUICE]
Members
822 posts
6,369 battles

It is thanksgiving holiday here in the states. Kids are out of school for a few days and thankfully I am off from work until Monday!

Sadly I am not playing ships as a long awaited update for 7 Days To Die has dropped and it is freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Cool 1

Members
4,013 posts
14,850 battles

Hell, I had 2 battles in a row where my "team-mates" ignored DDs that I detected while trying to cap with my DD. The Reds damn sure didn't ignore me! :cap_rambo:I aint got a clue as to what my "team-mates" were shooting at or even if they were shooting at all. (Both "battles" were a steam roll for the Reds)

• Funny 1

[KP]
Members
39 posts
7,585 battles

Im hoping to get some game time in a couple hours hopefully RNG will bless my ventures? probably not though :Smile_trollface:

[-BRS-]
Members
958 posts
7,858 battles
12 hours ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

Complaining about being top tier?

Hey, as long as "complaint quota" is met each day here at the forums, mission accomplished. What its about doesn't matter...

Edited by Cpt_Cupcake
grammar
  • Cool 2