You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
y_vonne

i ❤ Yue

10 comments in this topic

[M_INC]
Members
103 posts
6,640 battles

i  chose the Pan Asian line quite simply out of proximity to my mouse cursor and the dragon flag if there were any real reasons. they were my first line of DD's and i grinded to Yue in what seemed to be forever.  though being unable to torp other DD's was a huge obstacle, Yue and i made it work despite all odds.  my heart nearly broke when they said they would nerf Yue, but our post-op maiden voyage we brought 187k home and i knew everything was going to be okay. Yue are my first and only Tier 10 DD, and we'll keep on rocking~:)

• Cool 5

Members
992 posts
13 battles

See, this is how players with good gaming sense rolls. Instead of rolling around whining about every single nerf, they continue playing, overcoming whatever disadvantages your ship has, and getting good results in the end.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[HYDRO]
Members
1,834 posts
3,944 battles
3 minutes ago, RyuuohD_NA said:

See, this is how players with good gaming sense rolls. Instead of rolling around whining about every single nerf, they continue playing, overcoming whatever disadvantages your ship has, and getting good results in the end.

What you are suggesting is nearly treason! The only appropriate reaction is at least 10 topics a day on the subject. Please stop making sense :cap_horn:

• Funny 2

Members
992 posts
13 battles
2 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

What you are suggesting is nearly treason! The only appropriate reaction is at least 10 topics a day on the subject. Please stop making sense :cap_horn:

We need to go further! We should hijack totally unrelated threads and whine all about the YY nerf there!!

• Funny 1

[SALVO]
Members
17,677 posts
18,485 battles
3 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

He should also stop making cents.  :Smile_coin:  The Treasury Department wouldn't be very happy about it.  :Smile-_tongue:

• Cool 1

[AAA]
Members
471 posts
5,915 battles
35 minutes ago, y_vonne said:

i  chose the Pan Asian line quite simply out of proximity to my mouse cursor and the dragon flag if there were any real reasons. they were my first line of DD's and i grinded to Yue in what seemed to be forever.  though being unable to torp other DD's was a huge obstacle, Yue and i made it work despite all odds.  my heart nearly broke when they said they would nerf Yue, but our post-op maiden voyage we brought 187k home and i knew everything was going to be okay. Yue are my first and only Tier 10 DD, and we'll keep on rocking~:)

I had one YY game with 110k today. Congrats on the big haul. I'm not going to lie. I'm struggling big time with YY. Got 4 more matchs to get the leg mod and I'm done

[-Y-]
[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
5,276 posts
7,571 battles
1 hour ago, y_vonne said:

good for you. sincere +1s for your  attitude. 

[FAE]
Members
2,239 posts
2,770 battles

Love my YueYang too. Still played her after the nerf. But very unhappy about it. The guns were awful. =/

[FF]
Members
160 posts
6,371 battles

I glad the OP still loves the Yueyang and perhaps he/she is just solid DD player period,  but the changes and the extreme nature of the nerf  make little sense.

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,565 posts
12,200 battles

I was absolutely terrible on public servers with her. Stopped playing her after like 10 rounds.

Heard about nets and cried. 

Went on public test and fitted out everything that would buff the ROF....

3 matches avg 125k damage....

Can't wait for free captain respecs.....