You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
capncrunch21

Curious - does Twilight Battle count towards PvP stats?

5 comments in this topic

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
16,913 posts
15,363 battles

I haven't tried it, but I doubt it counts to your PVP stats.  These are Event Ships.  The Space Battles were PVP oriented with Event Ships and did not count.  Those Space Event Ships were literally reskinned Tier X ships and yet they didn't count on PVP stats.

[PQUOD]
Members
455 posts
6,893 battles

No, they don't. I was currious about that as well. I played some this morning then checked my Randoms record and it hadn't changed.

[PVE]
Members
10,863 posts
7,982 battles
1 hour ago, capncrunch21 said:

I sure hope not.

'Cause that means there will be a lot more island-hiders trying to keep their stats intact instead of it being a fun battle event.

1 hour ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

I haven't tried it, but I doubt it counts to your PVP stats.  These are Event Ships.  The Space Battles were PVP oriented with Event Ships and did not count.  Those Space Event Ships were literally reskinned Tier X ships and yet they didn't count on PVP stats.

As HazeGray said, this should be like the Space Battles and not count for stats.

[YORHA]
Members
3,550 posts

Crap!  My first  Twilight Battle was great.  Then I went to tier VIII random and got obliterated in two battles within the first 5 minutes by tier X BBs.