Sign in to follow this  
_Goo_

Having an issue with Wargaming Game Center and login into the game!

28 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
130 posts
1,558 battles

Previously before the new patch all I had to do was hit the play button on the game center and it would automatically launch the game. Now it sends me to the login screen and when I click the connect button this happens!

6xh2Y4WB4N0.jpg

Alpha Tester
130 posts
1,558 battles

Took the convenience of having the game center away, since now I have to input my password manually every time I want to login the game.

Alpha Tester
130 posts
1,558 battles
10 minutes ago, Nutaz said:

do you use any modpacks?  That might be the problem.

0 modpacks

Alpha Tester
130 posts
1,558 battles

Uninstalled the game center and world of warships as well, installed them again and the problem is still there. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

[WOLFX]
Members
40 posts
5,345 battles

It's doing the same thing to me every time I login. Annoying, but I guess it's too much to hope for an update where they don't break something for no reason.

Alpha Tester
130 posts
1,558 battles
19 minutes ago, Lets_Tankery said:

It's doing the same thing to me every time I login. Annoying, but I guess it's too much to hope for an update where they don't break something for no reason.

Good to know I'm not alone.

[12-AF]
[12-AF]
Members
2 posts
10,894 battles

Same issue here, I've tried removing/re-adding the account and saving/unsaving the password. It's only an annoyance right now but would be nice if they fix it soon.

[WORX]
Members
2,016 posts
13,515 battles

Make sure you guys are in the right server.... Click on Replace Password.... If its in gibberish then just change the Server location to NA. not on WGC but in the WOWS log in where the problems is in the first place..

PS

It happened to me and I am more vigilant.

Alpha Tester
130 posts
1,558 battles
8 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

Make sure you guys are in the right server.... Click on Replace Password.... If its in gibberish then just change the Server location to NA. not on WGC but in the WOWS log in where the problems is in the first place..

PS

It happened to me and I am more vigilant.

On NA server, haven't changed anything. You can see in the pic above.

Community Department
2,208 posts
542 battles
47 minutes ago, _Goo_ said:

On NA server, haven't changed anything. You can see in the pic above.

Looks strange, we don't have any network issues at the moment. So it's a local issue. 
We'll need to see some diagnostics from you in the ticket: WGCheck (extended network diagnostics) plus write the type of the connection and the model of your router. 
My colleagues will need this information to check everything. 
Also this article may help you to check some options by yourself: https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/19213/

Members
1 post

how did you check for and fix modpack issue?  I've been getting a "can't connect to server" error and being denied WOWS for weeks now.  UUUUGGGHHH!!!

Edited by mflinch

[LWC]
Members
5 posts
2,405 battles

I'm having the same issue as OP.  Started maybe 2-3 weeks ago.  Have uninstalled WG and WoWs, resintalled. No fix.   0 mods on my end. Vanilla install.

Members
1 post
347 battles

I'm having the same issue; it's really annoying. Logging into WoT works just fine though. All thru the game center.

Alpha Tester
130 posts
1,558 battles
6 minutes ago, n8tdi said:

I'm having the same issue; it's really annoying. Logging into WoT works just fine though. All thru the game center.

Same issue here, login into WoT from GameCenter no issues at all, smooth as butter.

[-SP-]
Members
2 posts
2,516 battles

Same issue here.  Zero mods installed.  I have to re-enter my password every time I launch the game, otherwise I get the error the OP posted in the screen shot.

Issue started after the 0.7.11 update.  

[-SYN-]
Members
215 posts
4,490 battles

Same here, stock game with nothing changed. Since the last patch it takes two sign in attempts to get on. 

I've wiped the preferences file, checked integrity and all the other normal steps. Just doesn't work. 

Initial sign on fails, reenter password and it takes. 

[-1]
Alpha Tester
401 posts
5,298 battles

Been having the same issue here, for the last few days World of Warships and Total War Arena, The CV3 test and also Steam and MTGathering are not connecting either.

I think it's my router or firewall but don't know enough to diagnose it.

WoWs and MTG use different ports. 

The ping plotter and tracert seem to get there fine, I think something is configured at my end to not allow the response?

I am using a TPLink router to which I am directly connected to XFinity in Seattle and Norton 360 

Have rebooted and both the router and PC. Have not yet cleared DNS, has anyone else tried that?

[WOLFX]
Members
40 posts
5,345 battles
12 hours ago, husband said:

I think it's my router or firewall but don't know enough to diagnose it.

At least in my case, I believe this problem is 100% Wargaming's fault. I changed absolutely nothing about my PC or network, have no mods installed, all that changed was the latest update to WoWs. The first time I logged in after that, and every time since, I get the message the OP posted and have to re-enter my password. I've had no problems with any other software or websites.

[TARK]
Members
15 posts
1,591 battles
On 11/24/2018 at 9:48 AM, ChazBotez said:

I'm having the same issue as OP.  Started maybe 2-3 weeks ago.  Have uninstalled WG and WoWs, resintalled. No fix.   0 mods on my end. Vanilla install.

Same.  This sucks [edited].

Alpha Tester
130 posts
1,558 battles
On 12/2/2018 at 12:26 AM, Lets_Tankery said:

At least in my case, I believe this problem is 100% Wargaming's fault. I changed absolutely nothing about my PC or network, have no mods installed, all that changed was the latest update to WoWs. The first time I logged in after that, and every time since, I get the message the OP posted and have to re-enter my password. I've had no problems with any other software or websites.

Members
2,584 posts
5,591 battles

I have a desktop which I use to play WOWs and also a Alienware Laptop to do the same with same ID on both...YET..on the desktop I have to punch in my password each and every time whether the SAVE Password is check or not...BUT on the laptop..It works like it did before....run WOWs and it sails thru with no password requested. Both are updated the same and have same versions.  I dunno....

No mods on either one currently.  Had some mods on the desktop but I don't run them anymore..and besides next to last update didn't have this issue. Laptop no mods ever. 

Edited by dionkraft

Sign in to follow this