You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Beauregard23

Do Twilight Wins Count Before Nov 30

2 comments in this topic

[TAW]
Members
51 posts
10,736 battles

I know the ones for the Ras count now but in terms of getting the Varg, Razorworm, Scarab and Steel Rat are they counting now?  The wording is unclear and no missions appear for them like they do for the Ras.  If you get 5 or 15 (for the rat) wins today and/or tomorrow will you have the appropriate ship on Nov 30 or do the 5/15 win missions not even start until Nov 30?

Also, do you get to keep the Rasputin/Nikolai after the event?  50 wins a pretty hefty requirement for something temporary

Edited by Beauregard23

[PVE]
Members
10,812 posts
7,948 battles
3 hours ago, Beauregard23 said:

I know the ones for the Ras count now but in terms of getting the Varg, Razorworm, Scarab and Steel Rat are they counting now?  The wording is unclear and no missions appear for them like they do for the Ras.  If you get 5 or 15 (for the rat) wins today and/or tomorrow will you have the appropriate ship on Nov 30 or do the 5/15 win missions not even start until Nov 30?

Also, do you get to keep the Rasputin/Nikolai after the event?  50 wins a pretty hefty requirement for something temporary

Not sure if wins before Nov 30th will count or not. I could see WG going either way.

Rasputin is temporary like all the Halloween ships, so when patch 7.12 drops it will be removed. Patch 7.12 could drop on Dec 12th if patch 7.11 is 3 weeks long or on Dec 19th if it is 4 weeks long.