videographer1

Is this seriously an issue now?

11 comments in this topic

[-DEAD]
Members
8 posts
448 battles

I've been having some of the most dumbest things happen to this game now.

First off, I now can play in 10-11 fps or even lower when I used to play 25+ prior to this "update"

Secondly, I spent about 3 hours trying to find a solution to this, AND updated my drivers (apparently my graphics driver wasn't updated to recent) and yet I STILL have gotten NO change in FPS WHATSOEVER.

I've basically given up at this point, as I'm 101% sure that the new "update" is the source of the problem.

• Bad 1

[DENY]
Members
378 posts
5,086 battles

If you were playing at 25 fps you got a potato computer , I don't go over 75 since the game is cap at that and didn't lose any fps

[NGA]
Alpha Tester
10,085 posts
4,429 battles

Pretty sure you being at a 'normal' fps of 25 means you're playing on an abacus.

Whats are your specifications: video-card, processor, and I assume this is a laptop/craptop.

[-DEAD]
Members
8 posts
448 battles

Processor:  Intel (R) Core(TM) i3-3227U @ 1.90GHz 1.90 GHz

RAM: 6.00 GB

system type: 64-bit OS

Graphics driver : Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000

(Yes, it's a laptop.(Also a trashy hand-me-down from my dad who for some reason buys computers for around 50$))

Any information will help, hell, my PC was running and running pages better than it is now.

Members
1,500 posts
506 battles
5 minutes ago, videographer1 said:

(Yes, it's a laptop.(Also a trashy hand-me-down from my dad who for some reason buys computers for around 50$))

Any information will help, hell, my PC was running and running pages better than it is now.

I seemed to have found an issue...not a very good way to play the game... Graphic demanding game..
I have a Laptop with Nvidia.. its decent enough to get better results than you get with INTEL graphics... OB cards make for bad experience in game..

got a Dell Latitude Dual core 4G processor 8G ram Nvidia card on Ebay for 200 bucks...

Edited by neptunes_wrath
  • Cool 1

[-DEAD]
Members
8 posts
448 battles
27 minutes ago, neptunes_wrath said:

I seemed to have found an issue...not a very good way to play the game... Graphic demanding game..
I have a Laptop with Nvidia.. its decent enough to get better results than you get with INTEL graphics... OB cards make for bad experience in game..

got a Dell Latitude Dual core 4G processor 8G ram Nvidia card on Ebay for 200 bucks...

Appreciate the info, will look into that.

[TARFU]
[TARFU]
Members
1,030 posts
6,386 battles
35 minutes ago, videographer1 said:

Make sure direct X 11 didn't get enabled on accident in the prefs

• Cool 1

[TARFU]
[TARFU]
Members
1,030 posts
6,386 battles

Oh yeah, turn down Ansiotropic filtering, my kids computer was terrible... For some reason that helped alot.

Members
2,571 posts
5,563 battles

Check out the older Alienware Laptops... M15 or M17 (screen size) and  R2 on up version on eBAY

Community Department
2,199 posts
542 battles
17 hours ago, HorrorRoach said:

Make sure direct X 11 didn't get enabled on accident in the prefs

That's a good piece of advice. 

17 hours ago, videographer1 said:

Appreciate the info, will look into that.

Did you try option with deleting preferences.xml file in the game folder. It will be recreated with the next game start, and you'll need to set almost everything from the start. But it may help to fix some issues though.