You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

3 comments in this topic

[TXGUN]
[TXGUN]
Members
173 posts
10,337 battles

I've been thinking about a WOW game mode I'd call an "OPEN."  Probably Tier X but that can be determined later.  The teams would be unable to view the force they were competing against until the opponents were discovered with the usual means.  There would be no MM other than by Tier and ships would be assigned to the teams alternately first come, first placed.  Yes, there would be huge mismatches at times but no one would know what ships were on the apposing side until they were spotted by one means or another.  This mode would demand team work and cooperation and the emphasis would be placed on damage done, spotting and team play. Winning would be less important then cooperating with the group effort.  I also believe WG has placed too much importance on balanced play rather than a more random approach to what war at sea actually resembled.  Its just an idea I came up with while I was watching the developers You Tube program.  

Edited by Okie_navy_prime
  • Funny 2
  • Bad 1

[SALVO]
Members
17,567 posts
18,458 battles

Sorry, the only good idea in that post is what's known as fog of war, i.e. not displaying what ships the enemy team has, sometimes not even displaying the names of players on the enemy team, until each enemy unit is spotted.  I don't think that this is a good idea for randoms, but I think it'd be a great idea for clan battles.

[TXGUN]
[TXGUN]
Members
173 posts
10,337 battles

That's easy for you to solve.  Just don't  play it in the venues you do not choose to. 

Edited by Okie_navy_prime
add