You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Bill_Halsey

Matchmaking Optimazation Feedback

7 comments in this topic

[TOG]
Members
2,772 posts
15,761 battles

Played a few games. I feel like an Olympic decathlon athlete who has been training for 4 years in Nepal.  And the event was held in Tokyo.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
16,231 posts
9,570 battles

Played three matches, one tier 8 and two tier 9 and only one was not tier 10 with only a few of the bottom tier ships.

[MEIST]
Members
883 posts
3,171 battles
28 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Played three matches, one tier 8 and two tier 9 and only one was not tier 10 with only a few of the bottom tier ships.

So, was the T VIII the one that wasn't a T X?

[SALVO]
Members
17,651 posts
18,478 battles
29 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Honestly, Brush, 3 battles is no where close to a big enough statistical sample to judge the changes.

OTOH!!!!!

I don't recall ever seeing WG say exactly what was changed, so how can we even begin to judge whether those changes work.  It's kind of annoying not know the details of these changes and only being told that they'll make things "better".

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
16,231 posts
9,570 battles
4 minutes ago, jager_geist said:

So, was the T VIII the one that wasn't a T X?

Tier 9, the 8 was a tier 10 match but on the bright side I went 3 for 3 winning all of them.

1 minute ago, Crucis said:

Honestly, Brush, 3 battles is no where close to a big enough statistical sample to judge the changes.

OTOH!!!!!

I don't recall ever seeing WG say exactly what was changed, so how can we even begin to judge whether those changes work.  It's kind of annoying not know the details of these changes and only being told that they'll make things "better".

I understand that and functionally I haven't seen any change. I need to play more matches to really see but I have to switch over to my Turkey account soon so that will have to wait.

Members
1,500 posts
506 battles

I am thinking that @Lert might do some testing on this...(again) he is good for that kind of thing to keep us in the know as far as numbers in MM regards...

[HINON]
Supertester
19,566 posts
13,172 battles
3 minutes ago, neptunes_wrath said:

I am thinking that @Lert might do some testing on this...(again) he is good for that kind of thing to keep us in the know as far as numbers in MM regards...

I might, but if I do it's going to be a while. Between turkey event, supertest duties, sleep, work, the shambles of what resembles a social life if you squint a bit and the time of year it'll likely be early 2019 when I have the time to spam T8 botes for weeks on end.