You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
shoy07

Bye Bye Love

24 comments in this topic

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
16,329 posts
9,639 battles

While I think from seeing the raw numbers that they went too far but has anyone actually played theirs to document how bad this nerf is in reality?

[GWG]
[GWG]
16,329 posts
9,639 battles

What I have never understood about the computer game industry is almost universally they try to do in one patch what would better be done over several small patches while watching the impact of each smaller change.

• Cool 2

[FOXEH]
Members
3,425 posts
12,837 battles

Is the sky falling? :Smile_hiding:

• Bad 1

Members
1,476 posts
12,619 battles

Will have to see how it impacts, have about 220 games in Yu, didn’t feel all that overpowered, lots of games where radar gets you or forced into a gun fight.  I enjoyed  but hopefully will not go from strong to lousy 

[GWG]
[GWG]
16,329 posts
9,639 battles
Just now, Khafni said:

Is the sky falling? :Smile_hiding:

Unknown at this time but that won't stop people from panicking.

IJnxZ3w.gif?noredirect

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[DUDE_]
Members
3,095 posts
13,169 battles
5 hours ago, shoy07 said:

Just view it as a wonderful dog, that has become old, still the same love...just not as spry as it once was. Also, with that 8mill ship xp, there are tons of humane society ships like the Izumo or Ibuki, that could use your love.

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
3,479 posts
5 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

What I have never understood about the computer game industry is almost universally they try to do in one patch what would better be done over several small patches while watching the impact of each smaller change.

"Never fix with a scalpel what can be ruined with a maul."

• Funny 1

[SRPH]
[SRPH]
Members
572 posts
1,195 battles
5 hours ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

80's baby?

Me too! :Smile_honoring:

Yueyang?  Wang Chung, baby!  (warning: video may cause seizures)

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,349 posts
11,869 battles
6 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

While I think from seeing the raw numbers that they went too far but has anyone actually played theirs to document how bad this nerf is in reality?

You don't really have to.  The problem was her vision control in clan battles.  They didn't touch that.

• Cool 1

[ACES_]
Beta Testers
275 posts
3,777 battles

get over it they have bin nerfing my shimmy forever then i self nerfed her with the legendary then they fake buffed her it is just dd way man

[DRACS]
Members
3,637 posts
7 hours ago, UltimateNewbie said:

I was about 1/3 of the way through Chung Mu :-(

You may as well just keep playing the Chung Mu now. It's in every way better than Yueyang as of today. Better guns and much better torps.

You know a tier 10 ship is overnerfed when it's tier 9 predecessor becomes a far and away a superior ship.

[DRACS]
Members
3,637 posts
1 hour ago, crzyhawk said:

You don't really have to.  The problem was her vision control in clan battles.  They didn't touch that.

^ This.

[DAKI]
Beta Testers
2,443 posts
4,041 battles
8 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

im dropping the ship entirely for randoms. probably the only DD ive ever liked. You had tools to deal with each class of ship. you had DWT for CA and BB, and you had radar and mediocre guns to deal with DD, you had to leverage each one or instantly be a sub par ship. but its now sub par ship thats super reliant on your team. Before the radar mod nerf you had 29 seconds to deal with an enemy DD in smoke, plenty of time. then it was shortened to 24 seconds. which is not usually enough time to win a whole gunfight. now with the reload being knocked back an entire second, its at most just an extra 2-3 salvos. very rarely does your team actually help.

Its not enough to overcome the disadvantages that come with the package. the smoke build is pointless imo because if you wanted to farm damage from smoke, youd play the groz.

[SYN]
Members
3,129 posts
14,390 battles

Put it away for Randoms - Teams just aren't coordinated and reliable enough to leverage it's advantages.

Still get it out for CB -  Vision and tactical radar are it's strengths, never dealing damage.

Members
4,013 posts
14,864 battles

we increased the main battery reload time by 1 second (from 3 to 4 s) and the reload time of torpedo tubes by 20 seconds (from 136 to 156 s).

You have a insignificant reduction in the rate of fire of your machine guns and have to wait a few seconds longer for torps to reload and the sky is falling eh?

[DUDE_]
Members
3,095 posts
13,169 battles
2 hours ago, Ron4ja said:

get over it they have bin nerfing my shimmy forever then i self nerfed her with the legendary then they fake buffed her it is just dd way man

how so? best detect, hardest hitting torps...now guns are being buffed.

[MIA-A]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,073 posts
7,882 battles
9 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

Because the outcome would be the same but then we'd have to deal with an OP ship for another few patches. The testing process has proven to be successful so far and there is no need for such a drastic change.